Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

hot :drool: and not scary like in those Haute Couture shows :yuckky: :yuckky: . Its more of a celebration featuring the best girls and the show can be seen on a local channel as well.

Umm the overly sexy flirty look? Hmmm...sometimes girls overdue it...case in point Selita. :ermm: And HC shows whole point of the show is to show off the clothes...the makeup in fact its just to take the attention of the girls themselves and fully to the fabulous clothes :hehe: not make them look scary like you say :whistle: . And like VSFS its telling a story from the beggining to the end (well not really ehh...going from segment to segment I really don't get the relation Pink? Airline? Tartan Army that show was just f*cked up. At least 2005 had a generalize theme...a Christams wonderland. Just my opinion though. :ninja: ).

And Irina? No... :| I have to disagree. But then again they got Marisa M right? I'm sorry matt I just had to say that. :laugh: :p :ninja:

And Jessica White she's hot! :p

lol lets ignore Selita , I dont know who chose her to become an angel but I am sure that person must have been on crack at that time or drunk or maybe even both :ninja:

I know, I mean most shows, not just the HC shows are designed to show off the clothes, which is absolutely fine, I am just more interested in the models than the clothes that most of these designers have to offer. Of course there are exceptions like I said when I pointed to Versace and Dolce Gabbana. Some of them overdo it though, like the recent Galliano one, look at what they did to Natasha Poly :blink: :blink: :ninja: . lol I agree I didnt really see what each of the segments in 2006 show had to do with each other, thats why I hated it, its the absolute worst VS show. Some of the models didnt even fit in with VS. I loved the 2005 one just because the segments somehow related to each other and each and every one of the segments were brilliant with an amazing set of models. LOL you are entitled to your opinion and I do agree with you on some points and I might have exaggerated when I called HC shows scary. :)

Have you seen Dolce & Gabbana shows lately? The models aren't even sexy like they used to be :no:. Dolce was always the weaker link...step up! :bellazon:

And HC shows imo are wonderful....:heart: mostly because I know I will never afford a damn piece that is shown. :laugh:

And glad we agree on the 06 show because it was a f*cking mess. :flower:

Let's declare Friday to be Beautiful Day. I've shown you the new Bachelor. And a Caveman -- didn't Betty teach us ugly is the new beautiful? And here are some more pretty people.

The occasion: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is coming back. CBS will present the program Dec. 4. And if you think it's too racy, well, it will air at 10 p.m. Make sure the kiddies are fast asleep.

Taking part in the Victoria's Secret shebang will be Heidi Klum (pictured), Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova and Selita Ebanks. Kurkova and Ebanks announced the special after ringing the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange. It's looking like an ugly day there, but we're almost at the weekend. And good personal news can make all the difference in the day. I had some. I hope you do, too.

source: Orlando Sentinel

VS shows are better than all the other so called "high fashion" shows, except maybe Versace and Dolce Gabbana, I love their shows :drool: :drool: .

VS shows actually concentrate on models instead of clothing and they help bring out the personalities of the models by making it a fun atmosphere to work in and having the models smile and be sexy on the runway rather than having a monotonous bitchy look. We get to know more about the girls here than the other shows. Plus its the greatest show featuring the greatest supermodels and the top models of that year. And like Ana Beatriz Barros Fan said its more recognizable and more laid back and we get to see many of our favorites on the runway, plus they all look so damn hot :drool: and not scary like in those Haute Couture shows :yuckky: :yuckky: . Its more of a celebration featuring the best girls and the show can be seen on a local channel as well.

Yeah its a fun show and only happens once a year so its like beyond amazing and original :) Totally agreed with everything you said (Y)

I would like to see Irina Sheik as an angel. Her and Adriana are my favorites.

Yeah shes totally gorgeous :hehe:

The women is beyond gorgeous! (Jessica White)

And her body is just...wow. :shock:

I don't like Irina...:ninja: for reasons untold.

Don't be a spoiltsport and share! (Y) We won't hurt you for it :p

Have you seen Dolce & Gabbana shows lately? The models aren't even sexy like they used to be :no:. Dolce was always the weaker link...step up! :bellazon:

And HC shows imo are wonderful....:heart: mostly because I know I will never afford a damn piece that is shown. :laugh:

And glad we agree on the 06 show because it was a f*cking mess. :flower:

It was messed up! :ninja: 2005 was amazing though! :blush:

My perfect angels would be

Doutzen Kroes

Rianne Ten Haken

Valeria Erokhina

Petra Nemcova

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Noemie Lenoir

May Gil

Fernanda Prada

I also like yamila diaz and josie maran but i think they're too old for v.s.

I would also like to see alina vacariu and candice boucher doing v.s.

Rianne would be great for VSFS, no ?? Cause she has these strong gorgeous features & she's great for both high fashion & commercial :heart: She looks alike Bianca & Adriana so I think she'd be also great for Vs :woot: .. But she's still with La Perla.. is she ?

Yeah Rianne would be really good, I guess if like Ana BB had her JLO contract and Rianne with La Perla she probs won't be doing the VS show even if she was offered :(

Doutzen Kroes

Rianne Ten Haken

Valeria Erokhina

Petra Nemcova

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Noemie Lenoir

May Gil

Fernanda Prada

I also like yamila diaz and josie maran but i think they're too old for v.s.

I would also like to see alina vacariu and candice boucher doing v.s.

I think this is the way it should be:

Doutzen Kroes

Rianne Ten Haken

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Josie Maran

:p

God I'm going to miss Gisele.. seriously!! she was about the only one I could stand to listen to for more then a minute... and she brought a certain level of bitchyness to VS, which I think they need.

I think Isabeli would be a good choice for VS, however that would also annoy me... So NO

I am the definitive answer in all things No right now... and alcohol induced hangovers + plus a lack of sleep for a few days, and not feeling well make me grry.. It's my logic and I'm sticking with it.

My perfect angels would be:

Miranda Kerr

Rosie Huntington Whitley

Caroline Francischini

Isabeli Fontana

Eugenia Volodina

Rianne Ten Haken