Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

guys lets wait and see what happens. There are still no official confirmations of anyone except the Angels and a few girls so there could be some changes in the official lineup of girls. Doutzen could be there. Lets wait a few days and see if an official list shows up. Its only a week away.

I was soooooooo hoping they would take a good look at Tori Praver. :cry: :cry: I just really, really, honestly believe she has the body and the look. :cry2: :cry2:

Like I said, they normally have between 28 to 32 models with a few stand in's cast in case models don't show up last minute. I've heard from two industry insiders that they are going to have up to 30-32 models this year [however three of them may not walk because of timing issues]

2001 = 29 Models

2002 = 22 Models

2003 = 25 Models

2005 = 28 Models

2006 = 31 Models

Also they have a new Production Coordinator this year who is kinda pushing for the show to flow better and more on par with the 2003's show. [Thank god]

As for the models I'm looking forward to seeing [if indeed the list is correct]

Adriana Lima

- [More or less curious to see if Adriana's gotten her shit together. I've been looking at her latest VS pictures and she looks tired, she's lost her neck in so many of the pictures, and she'll looking a bit "thick". Hopefully she'll turn something out for the runway and shine.]

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

- [see Adriana but take away the "thick" part and add in crack whore? Aw Ana what happened to you hun!]

Andi Muise

- [i'm wondering if Andi will finally look hot this year? She's always borderline plain looking and at the same time hot to me.]

Bianca Balti

- [Love Bianca, however I'm more curious to see if she can learn to pick up her feet while she walks]

Carmen Kass

- [LOVE Carmen's walk]

Caroline Francischini

Erin Wasson

- [ :heart: but can she pull off the sexy thing?]

Hana Soukupova

Inguna Butane

Jessica Stam

Mini Anden

- [ :heart: :heart: :heart: ]

Miranda Kerr

:x 1. Adriana Lima :: Ew... I wish she'd just retire already. She really only ever looked good in 03, for like a minute.

:sleep: 2. Alessandra Ambrosio :: Whatever, she's there.

:heart: 3. Ana Beatriz Barros :: Love, love love. Will always love. She rocks in VS, no matter what everyone says.

:huh: 4. Andi Muise :: Why is she even there? Plain, no presence. She's just taking up the spot of someone better. Like Isabeli!

:idk: 6. Angela Lindvall :: Never really cared. She's blonde, she's nice in photographs. Whatever.

:drool: 7. Bianca Balti :: So sexy! Love her! I'm so happy she's back!

:ermm: 8. Carmen Kass :: Everyone is excited... except me. I don't like her face. I think she's pretty ugly. lol

:cool: 9. Caroline Francischini :: I'm hoping she'll rock.

:hell yea!: 10. Cintia Dicker :: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

:mellow: 11. Doutzen Kroes :: She was really boring last year.

:/ 12. Erin Wasson :: No thank you...

:magic: 13. Fernanda Tavares :: I sure hope she will be there! She's fan-frikken-tastic!

:| 15. Freja Beha Erichsen :: Ew... why?!

:clap: 16. Hana Soukupova :: I was hoping she'd be back.

<_< 17. Heidi Klum :: I'm sick of her. Never a fan to begin with.

:dontgetit: 18. Inguna Butane :: Just like the name of the smiley... I don't get it....

:gocho: 19. Izabel Goulart :: I'm proud to like her!

:hug: 20. Jessica Stam :: So many people don't like her for VS, and I don't either. But she's great, one of my favs. Doesn't hurt to see her.

:yuckky: 21. Julia Stegner :: ICK!

:yes: 22. Karolina Kurkova :: She's cool.

:bounce: 23. Marisa Miller :: VERY excited to see her.

:D 24. Mini Anden :: Nice to see her on the list.

:ninja: 25. Miranda Kerr :: No, no, and no.

(Y) 26. Natasha Poly :: Right on.

:idk: 27. Raquel Zimmerman :: Not happy, not pissed. Just whatever.

;) 28. Sabrina Jales :: She's cute, I have hope she won't bomb her first time like Katja did and do a shitty job on the runway.

:persuazn: 29. Selita Ebanks :: GO AWAY!

I usually try not to piss people off too much, but I've had a pretty rotten day and I felt like I can be immature, shallow, and childish with my post. You don't have to agree with it. Just don't yell at me for it. lol

Ya know, i'm just gonna go ahead and tell people off what Sweet Seduction (a.k.a ~CrazyBeautiful~) is going to say in here.

*clones Sweet Seduction*

---------------

Hi, i'm Sweet Seduction and here's my critical thinking.

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: Doutzen Kroes : if god was a woman, it'd be her. *worships, worship....* :heart: :heart: :heart:

:yuckky: Adriana Lima : OMFG, what's that mammal doing at the VSFS ?!!!!!

:yuckky: Alessandra Ambrosio : EW, i swear i saw her dick!!!

:yuckky: Ana Beatriz Barros : ALIEN!!! :chicken:

:yuckky: Andi Muise : giant walking vagina.

:yuckky: Angela Lindvall : if she plays a zombie role in a movie, no make-up is needed.

:yuckky: Bianca Balti : she had a fight with Doutzen, which automatically turned her into a cheap whore. Self-explanatory.

:yuckky: Carmen Kass : AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

:yuckky: Caroline Francischini : Human evolution : super old ape -> old ape -> Caroline Francischini -> ape -> people.

---------

// and the list goes on.... //

---------

:yuckky: Erin Wasson :

:yuckky: Fernanda Tavares

:yuckky: Hana Soukupova

:yuckky: Heidi Klum

:yuckky: Inguna Butane

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

----------

Correct me if i'm wrong, Sweet Seduction.

Ya know, i'm just gonna go ahead and tell people off what Sweet Seduction (a.k.a ~CrazyBeautiful~) is going to say in here.

*clones Sweet Seduction*

i thought it was danieyzela??? or precious??? :ninja: :ninja:

---------------

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: Doutzen Kroes : if god was a woman, it'd be her. *worships, worship....* :heart: :heart: :heart:

*clones Sweet Seduction*

---------------

:yuckky: Adriana Lima : OMFG, what's that mammal doing at the VSFS ?!!!!!

:yuckky: Alessandra Ambrosio : EW, i swear i saw her dick!!!

:yuckky: Ana Beatriz Barros : ALIEN!!! :chicken:

:yuckky: Andi Muise : giant walking vagina.

:yuckky: Angela Lindvall : if she plays a zombie role in a movie, no make-up is needed.

:yuckky: Bianca Balti : she had a fight with Doutzen, which automatically turned her into a cheap whore. Self-explanatory.

:yuckky: Caroline Francischini : Human evolution : super old ape -> old ape -> Caroline Francischini -> ape -> people.

Correct me if i'm wrong, Sweet Seduction.