Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

This is the new list according to a member on TFS called knightley who knew someone who was present at the casting

Apparently there were a lot of last minute debates over many girls and eventually some girls like Cintia got axed but others like Isabeli made it.

What do you think of the list?

I believe it but will continue to check to see if any other changes will be made soon. Now I really cant wait for the show and the pictures from the events.

1 Alessandra

2 Adriana

3 Karolina

4 Izabel

5 Heidi

6 Selita

7 Marisa Miller

8 Miranda Kerr

9 Noemie Lenoir

10 Jessica White

11 Mini Anden

12 Ana B

13 Marija V

14 Erin Wasson

15 Angela Lindvall

16 Jessica Stam

17 Elise C

18 Hana

19 Morgane

20 Michaela K

21 Rosie

22 Julia S

23 Isabeli Fontana

24 Natasha

25 Inguna

26 Sabrina J/Raquel (it was unclear)

27 Andi Muise

Barring Rosie, Jessica and Elise, its a good list, but could have been better. I dont even know who michaela is lol

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 4 (10:00 PM ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Victoria's Secret President and CEO Sharen Turney and supermodels Karolina Kurkova and Selita Ebanks announced plans for the new special to press immediately following the ringing of the opening bell of the New York Stock Exchange. Top models appearing in The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will include Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova and Selita Ebanks. Hamish Hamilton is the director.