Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

Hmm strange, does it happen at all times of the day? Is BZ pretty fast or slow just to browse around? 

It happens all the time but only when I try to make a post which contains pics. When I browse the content of Bellazon - everything works fine, and quickly. 

15 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

No. I just want it to know. I just thought it might been easier with the app, instead off going on the Internet and might save my data plan with an app

This is actually a good question! Are you guys planning on making an app for the forum?

On 5/25/2016 at 5:52 AM, Memento Mori said:

How are you guys getting signatures over 300px in width? 

I have an image that's 414x140, and it keeps getting squished. If I try to modify it in my signature by double clicking, it says I can only have a number <300px.

1 hour ago, Syria said:

@Memento Mori You can try and upload your signature to an external host, like imgur or imgbox.Then copy/paste the BB code in its original size. That way it will work.

A reminder:  Signatures cannot be more than 140 px in width (length = 600 px).  Anything larger does not conform to Bellazon's policy regarding signature size.  Check Bellazon rules HERE.  If you see anything larger, please report it to a moderator.

Your signature, Memento Mori, is within the acceptable size, so I don't know why you are having difficulties.  IM me a copy of your signature, and I will check it out.

Does anyone know why gfycats are super huge/zoomed when embedded on BZ now? Before they used to be proportionately the same size as on their website. https://gfycat.com/ConsciousMiniatureGoral

The link above is the same gfycat's real size on their website. The embedded vertical gfycats on BZ take up the whole page.

17 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Does anyone know why gfycats are super huge/zoomed when embedded on BZ now? Before they used to be proportionately the same size as on their website. https://gfycat.com/ConsciousMiniatureGoral

The link above is the same gfycat's real size on their website. The embedded vertical gfycats on BZ take up the whole page.

I submitted a ticket. Thanks

On 5/31/2016 at 10:53 AM, jj3 said:

Is it normal we all lost our followers/ and followed members list ? :D 

On 5/31/2016 at 10:54 AM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ LOL what he said, beat me to the punch dude :p

I just noticed that the FOLLOWERS tab is on the fritz! For some reason I went from 30+ followers to 1 today :ninja: Not sure what's going on there.

@maddog107 Quick bump here! :heythere:

12 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

The preview feature is missing from my posting templates. :confused:  Is this the situation for anyone else? :unsure:

Before it was a plug in I had someone write, not its part of the main forum software. In the editor  you should see a small paper/magnifying glass on the top left, click that to see the preview. Let me know if it does not work as expected.