Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season4. THE BEST COVER

Nemeside

Hmm... Dislike both girls.

Edgy: Lily. I love the arrangement with the butterflies, and the black environment makes her look really doll-like. Snejana's is too dizzy for me.

Original: What makes Snejana's cover original? Wearing a weird cap? Lily's isn't too exotic either, but i like it more :yes: Love her hair and the elegant pose

Natural: Well here is something I don't understand. Why is Snejana's natural cover not her cb one? She doesn't look natural to me in that one. But Lily doesn't either ._. Snejana this time.

Classically beautiful: This might be the only beautiful pic of Snejana I've ever seen. She doesn't look coked up, you cannot see her skinny body and it's simply wonderful.

2:2

*sigh* I don't want to... But I vote for Snejana.

that means you're not objective Ben, it's obvious that original cover Lily's one is WAY better than Snejana's, which actually isn't very original,it would better fit in natural category i think

well i guess you decided to enter that 4th cover for lily because you thought she looked "naturally beautiful" on it but for me it's obvious that she looks plain ugly so you see, OBVIOUS things can change from a person to another ;) For the record i do think Snejana's cover is original, i love the whole atmosphere, the star on her forehead, the paper hat... and i case you haven't noticed, the title of that issue is ORIGINAL (it's written on the cover) and i think the editors of Vogue Italia know what they're doing (they've got the best covers most of the time) :p

:laugh:

anyway Lily's original is my fave cover from all covers i saw, that one Snejana's is great, but it can't compete with "original" Lily again it's my opinion

btw Snejana's CB is one of the best ever too