Bellazon

Sweet 32 (eye candy)

Prettyphile

Normally I don't want to vote, however I've GOTTA give my vote to Nadja Auermann!

She was one of the very first models who ever caught my eye (1991). Nadja is an absolutely AMAZING model. She's been the face of Christian Dior, Valentino Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferré, Gianni Versace Couture, Giorgio Armani, GV Jeans, Joop!, Krizia, Karl Lagerfeld, Prada, Valentino, Versace Atelier, and Yves Saint Laurent ect ect ect. She was also the muse to most of the designers as well!

Nadja was in the Guinness Book of Records as the "supermodel with the longest legs in the world".

She was a Elite Model Look of the Year winner!

Nadja was in George Michael video, in her case, "Too Funky", which is an awesome video with tons of Supermodels.. TRUE supermodels

Vogue, Elle and Cosmo all called her the "IT GIRL".. which no other model since Nadja has been called, including Cindy Crawford, which is absolutely amazing.

I adore Hana, but to me, Hana is like the baby version of Nadja.

RESULTS

Nadja Auermann: 5 Votes

Hana Soukupova: 10 Votes WINNER

Hana moves to the Sweet 16 Round

Model: Raica Oliveira

image1cf6.jpg

image5vh7.jpg

image4gi5.jpg

Model/Actress: Josie Maran

image7fj0.jpg

image8rz7.jpg

image6yz4.jpg

REMINDER: We are voting strictly on looks & sex appeal, not how well they act, personality & model.