Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I was talking to a few friends about the vsfs and the only Angel's they could name were Ale, Candice and Adriana lol. Obviously Ale is no longer an angel but Candice certainly brings attention to the show and is one of the most popular angels. It is mutually beneficial to have Candice as an angel, they need her, she needs them to stay popular and sell swimsuits for tropic of c. In my opinion she will walk the next year or two.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

No, Candice's poster is still up. She is used to advertize a cream that is in a green bottle (placed on top of a fake leaf)

I still see Candy in Max factor displays in department stores in Australia. Sadly doesn't mean she still has a contract with them...

Just now, Sanni said:

No, Candice's poster is still up. She is used to advertize a cream that is in a green bottle (placed on top of a fake leaf)

Well, of course, they have some pictures of her still up because the haven't shoot new campaings for certain stuff but her contract can be finished nonetheless. Don't get all fire up about it, sometimes contracts don't get renewed and it's not because they don't want the model anymore or anything like that. People can end in good terms. But I'm just guessing, we have to wait and see but my bet is that is over but if it's not, I'll happily eat my words up.:yes:

Just now, Sanni said:

Elsa’s ads are nowhere to be seen but Candice and Christy Turlington’s are still up. Candice’s image was used to promote their new product, the green one, not some old fave product.

There's where you're wrong, kiddo, Elsa is still the face of Biotherm's Skin Fitness because they haven't done a new campaign for that product and her contract with them is over. The green one you're talking about where she's on the water? That was shoot on April of last year and released on April of this year. The last post they made about her was in May and since that post they announced Emily as their new ambassador. Connect the dots and see what makes the more sense.

Just now, Sanni said:

What makes sense is that they have the right to use Candice’s image for store promotion because she is still a Biotherm model. Elsa went bye-bye.

They're still using Elsa for promotion as well with the Skin Fitness products. Look, I'm not trying to be smarty pants here or anything but I was the one who used the find Candice's Biotherm pictures to post them here and I remember that during her first pregnancy we got 100+ pictures of her, during her time after having Anacan we got like 50+ more. Want to know how many we got during her second child? About 10, and how many after she had the baby? ZERO. 

Just now, hannah_j112 said:

Glad to hear Elsa is still with them 😊. Love Emily but just wanted to see what Candice's status was with Biotherm. Thanks for your info

Elsa is not with them anymore, her contract is over but they still use that picture.

Elsa is not used in store promotion, which only makes sense. Holy photoshop! I don’t understand why they hired her in the first place since her face is full of freckles, which they deemed unsightly. Candice is front and center still.

Just now, Sanni said:

Elsa is not used in store promotion, which only makes sense. Holy photoshop! I don’t understand why they hired her in the first place since her face is full of freckles, which they deemed unsightly. Candice is front and center still.

Yes, she is in maaaaaaany stores around the world and on various of their websited. Oh my God, this is just pointless, when Elsa's name is involved you just seem to not understand whats being explained because you just hate the good sis way too much. I give up.

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

Freckles are beautiful 😊 let's please not criticise other people. I was not meaning to start a Candy v Elsa argument. I Love them both for Biotherm and as models 

Don't you worry, babe, it isn't your fault that someone can't to understand.:heart: