Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

9 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

I don't get why some people are so mad about baby pictures. :idk:I mean, is Candice posting them, why not share? Especially now that we don't have anything new relate to work. I think it's okay, I like to see this part of the models life.

Because is the Candice thread, not Candice's baby.

5 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Agreed.  There is not much point in just indescrimantley reposting everything that is on her instagram.  What's the point of that?  I'd follow her on instagram if I wanted to see every post and all aspects of her life, including the important people in her life in which the content doesn't even have her in it.  But I don't want to see pictures of just her parents, or just her kids.  That's a little creepy in my own opinion.  This is a model forum.  

23 hours ago, vatras said:

"I would love to know, how many of us members find these kind of posts unnecessary.  "

It is unnecessary.  Suppose she posted a photo of her agent, just her agent.  Are we really going to repost a photo of only her agent?  In my opinion it should either be the model's work, or candid content outside of work that directly includes the model.  Supporting cast members, no matter how much they are important to the model's life, seems like a spamming posts.  Sort of how you sign up for a mailing list of a product/service you like and the mailing list then sends you offers from their affiliates that has nothing to really do with their product.  It's just annoying in my opinion.

2 hours ago, tacrn said:

It is unnecessary.  Suppose she posted a photo of her agent, just her agent.  Are we really going to repost a photo of only her agent?  In my opinion it should either be the model's work, or candid content outside of work that directly includes the model.  Supporting cast members, no matter how much they are important to the model's life, seems like a spamming posts.  Sort of how you sign up for a mailing list of a product/service you like and the mailing list then sends you offers from their affiliates that has nothing to really do with their product.  It's just annoying in my opinion.

People intolerant and with a lack of obvious empathy like you, don't understand that people who appreciate Candice for her kindness, we care about her personal life and we rejoice at how well it goes both professionally and in their family life . You don't like to see pictures that reflect the happiness of Candice, that's your problem, not that of the people who appreciate Candice, not only for her beauty and her work as a model but, more importantly, for her human quality.

6 hours ago, josledes said:

People intolerant and with a lack of obvious empathy like you, don't understand that people who appreciate Candice for her kindness, we care about her personal life and we rejoice at how well it goes both professionally and in their family life . You don't like to see pictures that reflect the happiness of Candice, that's your problem, not that of the people who appreciate Candice, not only for her beauty and her work as a model but, more importantly, for her human quality.

This seems a little creepy to me.  I guess it's possible to be that big a fan of a model, but I just never cared about celebrity's personal lives.

16 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Well, it's Candice's babies, they're part of Candice's life. And here it is also posted things about her life. As @medicenevs said, if the admins are ok with this, what's the problem? If you don't like to see just ignore, I'm sure that doing this isn't difficult