Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice made it to the Maxim Hot 100 list this year. They wrote about her the following in their web:

7-candice-swanepoel.thumb.jpg.7da2ee11bb7090ded486a439560cff56.jpg

The 29-year-old from South Africa looks so good in a bikini, she decided to launch her very own swimwear line, Tropic of C, this year. Clearly, the Maxim cover girl (March 2015) is an entrepreneur in the making.

2 minutes ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

I wonder what # she was on the list?^ 

Same here! The new format is a mess. They just say the #1 and you have to find out with the magazine. I'm trying to find the PDF of it to find out but seems to be not released yet.

14 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Same here! The new format is a mess. They just say the #1 and you have to find out with the magazine. I'm trying to find the PDF of it to find out but seems to be not released yet.

That's interesting... How are we supposed to know the order? :idk:

1 hour ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

That's interesting... How are we supposed to know the order? :idk:

Exactly what I thought after seeing how they do things now. They do a slideshow and divide the list incategories: "the bombshells" aka models + Kardashian-Jenner minus Kourtney and Kim is where the VS girls are. Ouside VS they just put a few like Irina, Lana Zakocela or Bojana... Then in another category actresses and I didn't check the last one because the one about actresses was a joke tbh.

38 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Exactly what I thought after seeing how they do things now. They do a slideshow and divide the list incategories: "the bombshells" aka models + Kardashian-Jenner minus Kourtney and Kim is where the VS girls are. Ouside VS they just put a few like Irina, Lana Zakocela or Bojana... Then in another category actresses and I didn't check the last one because the one about actresses was a joke tbh.

Good to know thanks! ?

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Will she have another boy or a girl this time?

Do you think herrman and candice will pick another unique brazilian name or one who is more usual. Maybe this time they will choose an unique african name.

It at least appears that their intention is to largely raise their kids in Brazil, certainly once she retires from modeling. So in that sense, Portuguese/Brazilian names make a lot of sense.

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It at least appears that their intention is to largely raise their kids in Brazil, certainly once she retires from modeling. So in that sense, Portuguese/Brazilian names make a lot of sense.

That makes sense. I Was positive surprised with the name anacã. But there are also beautiful unique african names too. First of all best wishes for a healthy baby. Can't be long now...

4 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

A boy @emerald7

Thank you. ❤️