Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On the news here in colombia they talked about the shoot in PR ... They said that Juanes is part of a TV special that Victoria's Secret is making for March. They confirm that Maroon 5 is going to be in the tv special too, and said that the other locations are San Juan and Palomino.

post-71106-0-1446061254-12403_thumb.png

Here the video: http://www.noticiascaracol.com/entretenimiento/angelitos-de-victorias-secret-rodearon-con-sus-alas-juanes

I pains me that this is the time candice is in VS. Like I wish she was there for the early 2000s. Then again, she probably wouldn't of got the recognition she has now.

I think this is part of the reason she gets the attention she gets. She has that 90s & early 00's vibe about her which simply isn't found in "supermodels" of today.

I pains me that this is the time candice is in VS. Like I wish she was there for the early 2000s. Then again, she probably wouldn't of got the recognition she has now.

I think this is part of the reason she gets the attention she gets. She has that 90s & early 00's vibe about her which simply isn't found in "supermodels" of today.

Couldn’t have said it any better.  She has that classic look and  feel to her like Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour, Heidi, Tyra, Giselle, and other early stalwarts.  And you’re right, most of todays models lack that certain something special that these women (and Candice  ;) ) have/had.

Now that Candice from Valentine's shot IS THE CANDICE I LOVE FROM VS, they need to put her in those very sexy outfits because she kills them, she looks womanly and sexy

Agreed, I love her in just about anything, but this type of shoot is what really sets her apart from all the rest.  Give me more of this, and it will be a good xmas indeed.

These ones are the best, but anyway, I'm wondering if VS stops hiding nipples from now on or this is just a mistake!

VS has been doing this too consistently with all of their top models of late for it to be a mistake.  I think they have stopped being so prudish, and started giving fans what they want  :Angel: