Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I approve of the Bella + Elsa pairing! And EmRata is there too so it has to be something big considering the cast and crew.

2016 was a good year for Elsa's career and I hope (and think) 2017 will be even better, IMO her profile grew a lot this year so I expect more magazines and campaigns for the upcoming year.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Hannah Ferg is there too, and Gizele O, Ale, and Nadine L. She hash tagged something #fyrefestival. :idk: 

2NstbJ7m.jpg NiENy8UZ.jpg 

Lais Ribeiro is there as well. I'm really curious about this now, othern than Gizele (who is she?) This is quite the major cast.

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Lais Ribeiro is there as well. I'm really curious about this now, othern than Gizele (who is she?) This is quite the major cast.

6 minutes ago, jena92 said:

According to one of Bella's fansites on twitter (Hadid news) they are shooting for Ale's swimwear line. Don't know how accurate it is tho!

I doubt it's for Ale's line, although she could maybe be a sponsor or something since I see a couple of girls are wearing her suits. 

From what I can tell, they're promoting a music festival- Fyre Festival. At least, that's the hashtag some of the girls and the crew have been using. It's created by Ja Rule and his company and he said on his IG that it's a hurricane relief concert. Ashanti is also there in the Bahamas with him, not sure what other artists might be there. 

There are 12 girls there according to Adam Franzino's IG- Elsa, Bella H, Hailey B, Em Rata, Lais, Hannah Ferg, Rose Bertram, Nadine L, Gizele O, Ale, and I guess two more that I haven't seen yet. :idk: 

I doubt Alessandra can afford this lineup, I heard her swim line is not exactly a great seller :ninja:

Could be the music festival indeed, whatever it is tho, the girls look great. Lowkey waiting for the other two girls being Taylor and Alexis R :rofl:

All the girls are IMG girls and there is an IMG manager also on location- could be something was worked out for the festival between Fyre and IMG. 

I very much doubt it's not for this concert/festival. Both models and crew are tagging it, and some of the crew is using "rockstarclient" which could be a music reference. They're not just attending the festival- they're definitely shooting some kind of promo but I'm 99.9% sure it ties into this somehow. 

EDIT: Last month Nadine, Chanel Iman, Dani LO, and Shanina were all in the Bahamas filming something and using the same #fyrefestival hashtag. :idk: