Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

oh btw I'm late af but I finally watched the show

Nothing really new... the segments once again made no sense, the outfits are getting cheaper and cheaper the songs are still boring

I will say Baraba was definitely the highlight for me, she's got the sass and flirt from the good VSFS days, I actually got chills when she entered the runway, girl got amazing presence

Grace also really caught my eye once again 

Toni got one outfit and they barely showed her...............

I was really hoping they were going to cut Alexina's embarrassing ass from everything but nope

Taylor's opening was weak but it was expected... but I don't take 1st openings that seriously because I didn't like Candice's 1st opening either  

If Elsa did the dinosaur arms pose one more time I would have lost it

Sara was great, Jo's walk is improving, Romee slayed i'm finally warming up to her, Adriana I will miss her so much

Cannot believe Elsa did the dinosaur arms pose for both of her outfits

It looked like they spent more time on Bebe Rexa's and Rita Ora's outfits than on most of the outfits from the show

Also I wish they would bring the thematic backgrounds back, it helped setting the mood of the segments so much now everything is so bland

All the negativity aside, the editing was on point!

14 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

In no way can Kelsey measure 175 cm. Even Sara looks taller next to Jo. I give it a 170 cm. at least. The google descriptions are mostly wrong but, come on, I really can not see Kelsey from 170 cm. up.

Kelsey is pretty but her look  reminds me of that of an instagram model (pretty face but short etc). She can't really hold her own next to the angels imo, she looks a bit out of place with her height. She looks alright on solo shots though 

41 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

Kelsey is pretty but her look  reminds me of that of an instagram model (pretty face but short etc). She can't really hold her own next to the angels imo, she looks a bit out of place with her height. She looks alright on solo shots though 

LMAO same. There are few girls with their looks that I really like for VS. Kelsey has a great body and is charming, but it does not convince me for vsfs. I would like to see it only in some photos for the VS website and that's it.

12 hours ago, jubs2512 said:

I was watching Miss Universe and Ashley Graham was there being one of the hosts where is her "real women" speech she gives VS every year? I mean Miss Universe doesn't exactly promotes realistic bodies either...

I'm guessing Fox pays her enough to make her forget her fake bullshit

ALSO VENEZUELA WAS ROBBED 

Just gotta say it once: I hate how VS tries to manipulate which models ppl like

One good example is 2012 opening, with Adrianna in that thing that covered half her body, especially while walking back, and Candice came out directly after like woah. Just one example of many.

They did the same to Candice this time - 2nd song opening walk had her like wearing a tshirt integrated with her bra to try to hide how sexy she is, then had Romee end the song wearing what Candice would have worn 4/5 years ago. They decided she was the new star.

Is interesting that Adrianna finally retired this year - they were clearly trying to passively undermine her prominence since.... shit basically this whole decade. They started early on Candice sadly even though she's clearly the best model they've ever had.

And they're allowed to do what they want I mean what brand keeps the same face for 10+yrs lol - I just hate how they try to do it like no one notices. But I at least have since this thing's like 3rd year. I find it really overt and off-putting.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite after Venezuela was South Africa ut my petty self was happy that Philippines won because the Back to Back should remain ours.:rofl:

There was no way South Africa was going to win b/c she messed up on the final question with her pause and giving a generic answer. but I was surprised she placed 2nd considering Venezuela gave a better answer. It was generic too but better than South Africa's. Philippines won bc her final answer came off as personal and heartfelt.

None of the Mean Girls made it past Top 20 :rofl:

1 hour ago, GweiloSONE said:

They did the same to Candice this time - 2nd song opening walk had her like wearing a tshirt integrated with her bra to try to hide how sexy she is, then had Romee end the song wearing what Candice would have worn 4/5 years ago. They decided she was the new star.

You know Candice choose the outfit and to put the shirt on it herself, don't you?

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

You know Candice choose the outfit and to put the shirt on it herself, don't you?

I thought that the tee was already a part of the outfit.

I am just guessing, but I think she chose the shirt because she wasn’t confident about her body since baby #2 arrived? Just a guess.:idk:

45 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I thought that the tee was already a part of the outfit.

I am just guessing, but I think she chose the shirt because she wasn’t confident about her body since baby #2 arrived? Just a guess.:idk:

She said that she liked the outfit because it was different than others on the show and she was showing her body on Celestial so I don't think her body was the issue, I think the issue is that she have the best sense of fashion.:idk:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Sophia and co seem to think their stupid T-shirts, long pants, jackets and so on have a place in a freaking lingerie show, this isn't about any individual model. It's not like Candice's T-shirt covered more of her body than a dozen other outfits.

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

There was no way South Africa was going to win b/c she messed up on the final question with her pause and giving a generic answer. but I was surprised she placed 2nd considering Venezuela gave a better answer. It was generic too but better than South Africa's. Philippines won bc her final answer came off as personal and heartfelt.

None of the Mean Girls made it past Top 20 :rofl:

I knew Sthefany wouldn't win over Catriona because there's no way in hell IMG would pick a girl who doesn't speak English fluently and unfortunately my hoe didn't, had this been the Trump days and we would have 100% won. But I do agree Venezuela should have been 1st finalist and then South Africa, however I think she was placed higher to keep the whole suspense of another back to back.

I was gagged Colombia didn't make it to Top 20, but I was pretty happy ngl :rofl: . I am still shocked Canada didn't make it to the Top 5 tho, I thought she'd win the whole thing but her Evening gown was just trash

On 12/17/2018 at 9:26 PM, PinkCouture said:

lmao i didn't see this and i thought people were ''overreacting'' but i was wrong. why did she do that? i mean, yeah eating there isn't healthy but being extremely obsessed with healthy food and exercise isn't either. i don't have her body but i prefer being this fat and don't judge anybody that being fit and being this pain in the ass,,,, i'm happy eating spinach but also burgers, she could try some day 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's just her holier-than-thou attitude. I ended up unfollowing her after those posts. 

I really don't care what you do and don't eat, but going out of your way to repeated be like "I don't eat here" as if someone should be ashamed to enjoy a burger, and then just being plain obnoxious by working out outside, and trying she's going to be lauded for being so dedicated and strong willed? Get over yourself Kelly. There are models who look as good/if not better than you and will happily enjoy some In-And-Out.