Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

https://www.hola.com/moda/modelos/20181108132697/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2018-entrevista/?utm_campaign=hola&utm_medium=social_media&utm_source=instagram

nothing new in the interview frok my understanding of Spanish, besides she likes Rita, they met before in Miami last year for an event and they even went to NYC in a plane togheter

adriana-lima-victoria-secreta-z.jpg

57 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

If this is her last, I'll be sad she didn't get the FB again...besides Heidi, she IS/MADE vs

4 is alot. I am pretty sure there were other times they probably wanted Adriana to open again (say what you want about her walks in general but she killed every opening they gave her, + they let her open a segment for 17 years straight. Nobody else got that chance, not even ale) but she already had 5 show openings. They didn't want to over do it with adriana

woke up and had to catch up on 40 pages. 

SARA LOOKS SO GOOD. 

Hair is seeming great in general, some people seem like they didn't spend enough time or the curls fell but we'll see. Same with makeup. 

If they f Sara over with bad outfits again this year I'll die. 

Barbara P needs to be an angel idgaf

Taylor looks good too. 

So many newbies I am loving. 

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

4 is alot. I am pretty sure there were other times they probably wanted Adriana to open again (say what you want about her walks in general but she killed every opening they gave her, + they let her open a segment for 17 years straight. Nobody else got that chance, not even ale) but she already had 5 show openings. They didn't want to over do it with adriana

How many did Heidi get?  I feel like she got it every other year in the late 90's