Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Kendall, Romee, Alexina, Barbara F, Barbara P,  Candice, Sadie, Megan - UHQ (if posting elsewhere please credit BZ, thanks)

1059193800.png

She looks stunning!! Even with her hair just straight like this! I’m sure her hair still needs to be done though lol, but the color is soooooo much better than that bright bright blonde last year

17 minutes ago, Dipit said:

"Razek: So it’s like, why don’t you do 50? Why don’t you do 60? Why don’t you do 24? It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of it’s kind in the world and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader. They don’t talk about each other. I accept that. I actually respect it. Cool. But we’re nobody’s third love. (Ed.’s note: Third Love is a competitor that has received investment from a former CEO of Victoria’s Secret Stores.) We’re their first love. And Victoria’s Secret has been women’s first love from the beginning."

Ed...... oh Ed....

tumblr_mkldq38XuD1qlvwnco1_500.gif

This whole quote makes me want them to go bankrupt - he is so biggeaded

OHH GODD finally made it to the end of the thread hahahaha. This is crazy! very happy for the makeup. I love glowy looks, the hair... mehh Some of the girls have it nicely done, others like Jo look very flat. 

The shoes someone posted, well... I LOVE THEM and last but not least, segments, I don´t care there´s another golden shit, golden is nice, golden is sexy, golden is perfect so I´m looking forward to it!