Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Yasmin is tapering off from HF. I think she and her agent want to put more focus into VS. 

Yep, if I were a model I’d choose VS over those HF brands. The money is better and the exposure greater. Plus you still get to work outside of VS, it’s not like you’re caged in your contract, plus the angel contract is more relaxed nowadays  especially ever since VS cut down on some of their products and photo ops/press events.  In the end, you’ll be at least 3x more financially secured than the other HF models ‘killing it’. We can make jokes about them Elsa and others not doing much outside of VS but they do not have money problems.

Unless you’re the nepo girls and Imaan (not even sure about her), the VS girls make much more than most models

I think I like the first wings on Elsa better too, but I need to see the finished look, I just hope she gets heels like for the shoot instead of ugly ass boots :pinch: 

I agree with @medicenevs, i think Jo could be closing the Mary segment but I don't think she's opening that one

15 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Not gonna “ waste two outfits on Adriana”. Because she isn’t an angel. because she is so wasteful and hasn’t been with this brand for 18 years.  Like I said early, projection and I agree with others who say that it sounds very silly. VS wouldn’t let y’all even see her going to fittings, y’all really think they would do all of that over ONE outfit. Especially on her last year. Even Alessandra got two outfits on her way out 

and Adriana already confirmed she was not talking about VS and praised them when she confirmed it 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/models/amp14409808/adriana-lima-not-leaving-victorias-secret/

she said this right after the post. . Thats why VS had no problem letting her do what she did today. If they felt that way about Adriana they would have let behati have that conference and have a solo photoshoot instead. She was not talking about them in the post, and she said it. Just like she also said she wasn’t leaving in that statement and she is here. 

Adriana didn't confirm anything but a rep for her claims that she wasn't talking about VS. They respond to rumors in a diplomatic way, so it won't end in a heated discussion.

That's what a PR agent does. DUH. Or do you really think anyone on Adriana's camp (not to mention Adriana herself) would say: "YES, I was referring to VS"? You don't do this in the entertainment industry in order to avoid the label "difficult to work with". The only thing one can resort to is subtle shade. Adriana's rep might say that she wasn't referring to VS but I still find it suspicious that she unfollowed Ed and some of the Angels on IG after that post. Adriana was a huge contribution to the success of VS but she already hit her prime and it would be much more graceful to leave on top (I think she should have left in 2013 at the latest) as supposed to holding on for dear life. We'll see what happens after the show.

9 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

FINALLY. THE PAGE OF DARKNESS!

@Prettyphile here’s your demon. His name is Carl....

77D43430-0B12-4873-B6C5-787E33DA01A1.jpeg

And this is his retarded cousin Derek..

96F586EF-A662-40EB-91E8-3BDB15260853.thumb.jpeg.eeec96ee59832a68e53f861ef7388a79.jpeg

if you guys hate a certain model and want to cast a spell on her to fall tomorrow, this is the page to do it!

Ooo! I love them  Derek is quickly going to become my favorite, I can tell!  SUCK IT VALAK

One thing I’ll give Elsa is, she knows how to sell a product. That bra remains the most laughable and cheapest (in both appearance and worth) fb they’ve ever offered us but I have no doubt Elsa’s delivery of it will be 100% great which is what a great model should be able to do. Remember that outfit they gave her when she opened the show? She worked the shit out of it. She got this.

7 minutes ago, Corner said:

Yep, if I were a model I’d choose VS over those HF brands. The money is better and the exposure greater. Plus you still get to work outside of VS, it’s not like you’re caged in your contract, plus the angel contract is more relaxed nowadays  especially ever since VS cut down on some of their products and photo ops/press events.  In the end, you’ll be at least 3x more financially secured than the other HF models ‘killing it’. We can make jokes about them Elsa and others not doing much outside of VS but they do not have money problems.

Unless you’re the nepo girls and Imaan (not even sure about her), the VS girls make much more than most models

HF is a lot more fickle and less loyal than VS. One booker stopped booking Yasmin and her shows last season were like slashed in half. I don’t blame her. 

2 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Adriana didn't confirm anything but a rep for her claims that she wasn't talking about VS. They respond to rumors in a diplomatic way, so it won't end in a heated discussion.

That's what a PR agent does. DUH. Or do you really think anyone on Adriana's camp (not to mention Adriana herself) would say: "YES, I was referring to VS"? You don't do this in the entertainment industry in order to avoid the label "difficult to work with". The only thing one can resort to is subtle shade. Adriana's rep might say that she wasn't referring to VS but I still find it suspicious that she unfollowed Ed and some of the Angels on IG after that post. Adriana was a huge contribution to the success of VS but she already hit her prime and it would be much more graceful to leave on top (I think she should have left in 2013 at the latest) as supposed to holding on for dear life. We'll see what happens after the show.

I thought she was talking about Love advent calendar...? Like it was right at that time and they were getting more attention than last year's show tbh...
It fit more in the context of what she said she had issues with than doing a shoot for vs

17 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

So uh, my Chinese brethrens are asking for help. If y'all have insider info, by all means please DM me instead.

There are concerns that Sui is getting 2 outfits and 1 wing, but Ming and Liu are all getting 3 outfits, with Ming having two. Any kind samaritan wanna lay my brethren's concerns to rest :rofl: ?

VS isn't giving 3 outfits to models anymore (since 2015), so they can cast even more models because the saying goes "more is more" (yep, sarcasm).

16 minutes ago, Chessie said:

No, they are not the same actually. I went to see the other picture ante the other ones were different. 

I really like the necklace and the bracelet are pretty but don't compete with the FB that is a little more simple. I HOPE THEY DONT RUIN THIS WITH KNEE HIGH BOOTS. 

And yes to Elsa walking to the struts, thats her music.

Remember when they put Elsa in shoes in her 2016 fitting and her legs looked so long and gorgeous, and in the end they stuck her in PVC thigh highs? Still mad. 

050258C8-2A5F-4EC4-B562-062C44285651.jpeg 0ED23D84-F562-48A2-941F-C181D085BBE9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

I thought she was talking about Love advent calendar...? Like it was right at that time and they were getting more attention than last year's show tbh...
It fit more in the context of what she said she had issues with than doing a shoot for vs

we'll never know for sure if it's about the LOVE calendar or VS. I guess the only reason why people suspect that she was talking about VS is because it's a lingerie brand that she's known to model for and also because she's unfollowed Ed and some of the Angels on IG.