Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Finally it's lunch break! So excited for Adriana to close the show and walk into the Celestial segment, honestly I was oping for her to be there because it's the only one that imo could be a bit more creative and new as theme. And she closed only twice before, so it would be really good to see it again.

I seriously don't understand why Martha is an angel... I'm sorry but she's so meh, so plain. Of course she's beautiful and tall and everything else but she lacks charisma.

I really don't want her to close anything loool, I can't forget her awkward moment last year in Shanghai closing one segment lmao

I need this year’s show to end already so we can finally say goodbye to Stella, Martha, Adriana, Behati, Lily (maybe just one more year) and finally see some new faces in the Angel lineup like Grace :wub6yh2cm: but I hope when they axe some angels they won’t add anyone new yet so maybe JUST maybe we’ll have a chance of seeing 3 outfits again since we have fewer Angels

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I need this year’s show to end already so we can finally say goodbye to Stella, Martha, Adriana, Behati, Lily (maybe just one more year) and finally see some new faces in the Angel lineup like Grace :wub6yh2cm: but I hope when they axe some angels they won’t add anyone new yet so maybe JUST maybe we’ll have a chance of seeing 3 outfits again since we have fewer Angels

Agreed 100%Add Grace and Yasmin to the lineup and we're good

22 minutes ago, nartneit said:

Let's not forget last couple of seconds:ninja: 

tumblr_ohvbsu4mj21u69acqo10_250.gif

We have seen worse. That isn’t too bad. But it is kinda awkward, gotta admit. But atleast she isn’t martha 

I hope it’s true that Adriana is closing the show, and if she does I hope they don’t take it away for her when it airs like they did last year with alessandra. Don’t know how I feel about them moon wings tho 

4 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Except for the FB.
First out of NAs.

It was bizarre. 

But even so, Marisa was the first of her generation to get the FB but she was still given segment opening (even in the same show in 2009).

I find Jas very underwhelming on the runway though.  She is too sweet and smiley, when she plays the vamp it is incredible.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

We have seen worse. That isn’t too bad. But it is kinda awkward, gotta admit. But atleast she isn’t martha 

I hope it’s true that Adriana is closing the show, and if she does I hope they don’t take it away for her when it airs like they did last year with alessandra. Don’t know how I feel about them moon wings tho 

Adriana killed the 2016 crap, so she can walk with any kind of trash and look like the Goddess she is, so the moon wings don't scare me. I'm uch more afraid of the tv editing lol