Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Ladies....the extra hour of rest if you stay in bed is gonna do a lot more for you than one more gym session on the day of. :cain: 

I never understood why they don't seem to understand this simple concept :rofl:  Maybe working out steams off the tension or the nerves for the day.

I, too, never understood this. They should only workout 4 x a week with different routines. They workout like they needed to lose 100lbs. They should just maintain their weight. They will lose muscle mass if they do it too much. 

Edited by Trish

As much as I try to see the positive side of this fucking show, it is impossible when I remember the 8 damn artists performing, the number of segments, all the models that will not know how to disperse to get something decent and that horrible segment of Mary k. .. :rofl:What I can rescue is the FB with Elsa and I'll wait for something really good for Adriana's departure.

I think one performer is gonna sing alone with no segments, like when they did with Justin Bieber, if I’m not wrong. Just to give the models a rest and get ready for the next segment. Probably.

And Elsa’s outfit looks promising. No need to add anything to it, even if I’m not that sold with granny pants but let’s wait and see today.

Just now, Beatriz Abreu said:

dang it. I really wanted Leela to do celestial angels and for the struts to open

I think the time has passed that they would pair songs to the theme of the segment.  Now it's just whatever song with whatever segment... really takes away the magic in my opinion