Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Was Ed the previous CEO? So I take it he’s been replaced?

Current CEO Jan Singer I think, I can't remember what Ed does but he is still pretty much in charge of the same shit as always

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

As for Maria, I'm willing to say Russell (much like the shoe guy) has no idea of made it and who didn't and he assumed Maria would walk again :rofl: but I don't see VS changing their mind, they never re-cast girls last minute, they are known for dropping girls last minute but not the other way around.

Agree, remember it's the same guy who mistaken Elsa for Stella in one of his picture 😄

12 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

I am not a behati crazy fan but why does she deserve the fantasy bra less than anyone else. She had 2 babies in the last 2 years and has been an angel for ages. I hope I am still supported in my career when I decide to have kids. 

I hope you still get support, however, I highly doubt in any job you'd get a promotion after being away for two years while someone else had to do that job, and in terms of VS getting the FB is kind of a "promotion", it's the one thing you can get as a reward for your work, that and the show opening. Also pregnancy is not even an excuse anymore, Behati popped her last kid eight months ago, she has been working just not for VS, so for sure she does not deserve the sparky bra, hell, Behati could have been done the Christmas stuff last year in between pregnancies and she didn't. I'm by no means saying she should have pulled an Adriana/Heidi and do VS two days after having a kid, but Behati could have easily done at least the Valentine's Day shoot and she didn't.

Besides that, even if her post first pregnancy body wasn't (obv) on point, she could have still participated with less revealing clothes (pj), beauty or fragrancea. Of course she preferred to be with her daughter (who wouldn't) but let's not act like she was the hardest working one and deserves the biggest reward a Vs model can have. 

That being said, I'm positive she got it.. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

If fittings do start today, I'm assuming there will be papz again outside the VS building. VS ain't dumb, having papz there is literally free press for them, I fully expect VS to send a memo to agencies so they make sure to have photographers out there. Whenever fittings start, I'm sure we'll have pictures. I'm just hoping they'll announce the FB today already, I'm ready for it lol 

As for Maria, I'm willing to say Russell (much like the shoe guy) has no idea of made it and who didn't and he assumed Maria would walk again :rofl: but I don't see VS changing their mind, they never re-cast girls last minute, they are known for dropping girls last minute but not the other way around.

I know Jourdan was dropped last minute and I think Cintia was one year. Was anyone else? Given they make such big deal of making it, it would be such a slap in the face!