Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

So...is Ming not walking this year?!? :ohmy:

Ming is walking. Even though its not confirmed, but as far as the Chinese VS fanbase goes, they're more confident than us about Ming walking. Unless VS decides to drop a massive F bomb on us. Then again, even @Clauds thinks Ming is 100% in due to the amount of VS work she's done this year. Unless... unless life is fooling us. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Ming is walking. Even though its not confirmed, but as far as the Chinese VS fanbase goes, they're more confident than us about Ming walking. Unless VS decides to drop a massive F bomb on us. Then again, even @Clauds thinks Ming is 100% in due to the amount of VS work she's done this year. Unless... unless life is fooling us. 

Wouldn’t she or her agency already have confirmed though? or most likely they will by next week...

Sofie Grace Rovenstine actually has a nice story regarding body positivity. Boring walk but nice face. She use to be signed to IMG when she was younger. She was signed when she 5'11 and a size 00 but then grew to 6'2 and I gained massive weight due to sports and lifestyle living. She couldn't lose weight...not even the bare minimum...and then they dropped her...which is.....very weird. But this must of been old management. 

The Hadids are by no means confirmed. Elle is just posting random shit, for all we know Behati and Adriana may not walk either so take that article with a grain of salt. I'm sure they will walk and Ming will as well but i don't wanna jump the gun on anyone just yet. 

Also damn Roos, that's gotta hurt, she's gonna be all over that Holiday campaign but she ain't walking the show? That's cold. But i can see why she didn't get it tho, I love her look but her walk last year wasn't the greatest