Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Gigi and Bella are confirmed to walk I hope this isn’t a rumour I don’t like them at all 

Seeing the lineup i don't mind the Hadids. I liked Bella a lot last year and def. I preffer them over Devon and Barbara F.

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Bella was good last year, I'm willing to have her as long as she doesn't fuck up her walk.

Maria Borges... I can understand why VS rejected her. As regal as she looks, there was only one look to her, and she gets boring quickly. 

Tbh as long as the likes of Devon and Barbara still get to walk  then Maria should be too 

Just now, phang.s said:

Tbh as long as the likes of Devon and Barbara still get to walk  then Maria should be too 

I would actually love to see Devon and Barbara F go too. Particularly Devon because she's boring. Barbara ... I'm afraid the rejection will cause her to cry onscreen like Izabel. 

Maria is boring. She's got everything going, but she's a one trick pony. If she ain't blowing kisses, she's doing something horrible. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I would actually love to see Devon and Barbara F go too. Particularly Devon because she's boring. Barbara ... I'm afraid the rejection will cause her to cry onscreen like Izabel. 

Maria is boring. She's got everything going, but she's a one trick pony. If she ain't blowing kisses, she's doing something horrible. 

Sui He isn't the most versatile model outhere and she's been walking the show since 1.654 I presume than since VS doesn't have major sales in Africa they don't really care.

Just now, Adriensabores said:

Sui He isn't the most versatile model outhere and she's been walking the show since 1.654 I presume than since VS doesn't have major sales in Africa they don't really care.

True, but tell me a time where Maria looks different on the runway. Aside from the time in 2013 and 2014 where she had to put on hair extensions and wigs. Sui, Devon and Barbara all had different looks, the smallest detail like hair parting affects the way people perceive you.

This ain't about X model has walked so many times so why not Y model. Maria's legs are to die for, but Anja in the past had that sort of legs too. Now we have Toni Garn making a comeback as well. There's no variation to Maria is what I'm saying and I think VS probably felt that about her this year. 

33 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Toni coming back is a no for me. 

Bummed about Maria. :( 

I just watched Sadie’s surprise video that VS posted and she doesn’t even look surprised. 

Sadie already knew she was going to make it, I just know she knew.