Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Wait a minute Dilone, Blanca, the Hadids are all out!?

Hadids out? Where did you saw this? 

I’m so disappointed that they didn’t cast Blanca after she slay last year. Damn, she was perfect! Can’t understand. 

9 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

Who do you think will open? betting on Candice. although maybe Behati could? seeing how this is her return to the runway? 

I think is that josephine who open the show this year, she is the new favorite angelof vs and of sophia and monica,  so behati  has swarowski outfit maybe

6 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Grace confirmed?

Next did an announcement on models.com . I do believe this was posted in this thread a few pages back. And I saw 10 bags for models from The Lions, so far 4 are for Barbara Fialho, Megan W, Maia and Grace Bol and if they give them to angels that means another 2 are for Sara and Stella. That kinda tells that Willow and Toni should be in because they were followed by Sophia yesterday and another 2 probably for Ming and Kate G. 

4 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I think is that josephine who open the show this year, she is the new favorite angelof vs and of sophia and monica,  so behati  has swarowski outfit maybe

I seriously doubt her ability to walk as an opener after last year’s show where she walked with bent knees, a hunched back etc. Often the one opening the show has an elaborate costume too.

Good morning! Sad to see Blanca didn't make it but oh well

Friendly reminder that a shit ton of agencies haven't confirmed all their girls so there's still hope, I'm willing to bet The Lions still has to announce Willow Hand, Kate G, Ming, Xin Xie and possibly Brooke Perry and Ebonee, there's still hope for Raven and Toni as well since they are all with The Lions. IMG also hasn't announced all their girls