Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I am happy for Elsa getting the FB. Go her!

But man am I shocked that behati did not get it. Jeez. Don't get me wrong, I understand it in this case. Because Behati made the choice to have that time off. But its gotta suck to be a vet angel and still not have that nor even a show opening. I am shocked she isn't opening the show neither. She gets nothing but a segment opening for coming back. Or maybe a SO, I guess. Thats kinda crazy. I think it especially sucks because it is obvious that the fantasy bra is another reflection of the state of VS (It being just 1 million and not looking like a fantasy bra usually does). So by the time and whenever behati does get the fantasy bra, its gonna be in elsa's range probably. Much cheaper and look it. Its gonna suck being a vet angel, and thats the kind of fantasy bra that you get lol. Allll of the vet angels have had their turn at a more expensive, and probably better looking FB than behati every will get, despite her being a vet angel herself. That sucks for her

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Alexina 👀

1057715896.png           1057717140.png 

I can already predict her caption "When you're trying to act like a normal person but then BOOM Alexina dance moves make and appearance! #Goofy #Readhead #ForeverYoung" 

4 minutes ago, Effing said:

Yasmin walks for Moschino. Uglier than any Jeremy Scott’s design is complicated xD

Lol this is true, but his are expected to be ugly. I’m sure everyone expects a bomb outfit for VS. I doubt she would, but her personality sometimes would just make that not shocking lmao