Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I’ll work on something this week. ;)

Can you guys tell me how should I get going on creating a wing? Cause I'm not an artsy person.

Do I just randomly sketch it out on an A4 people, buy thin framed wires and mold it accordingly, then glue on feathers and crystals?

Apparently Martha and Stella are doing a press event today in NYC to promote the new LOVE fragrance, I personally think we can rule them out of the FB run if this is true because I highly doubt VS will have two events with the same model in the same week and not pimp the FB in both.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Apparently Martha and Stella are doing a press event today in NYC to promote the new LOVE fragrance, I personally think we can rule them out of the FB run if this is true because I highly doubt VS will have two events with the same model in the same week and not pimp the FB in both.

If Martha is no longer in the running because of this, Behati probably got the FB...

Just now, Thegrapevine said:

I think jasmine got the SO, she was with the glam team and they aren’t with every girl in fittings at least that she have to film, which is the case in my opinion 

They do press and glam with all of the Angel fittings so they can air them, or have magazines promote the photos. However, the videos that Jasmine posted this morning are from her shoot yesterday with Danielle and Carolina.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I believe Lily requested a specific outfit in 2014 (iirc) and VS gave it to her. 

54 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Ah yes, it was this one:

Lily-Aldridge:-2014-VS-Fashion-Show-Runw

It was a last-minute change and I think it was said that the outfit originally belonged to Magdalena Frackowiak.

Was that an "issue", I mean was there any rumors or stuff, considering that Magdalena got an inferior outfit. 

Just now, freevsangel said:

Well, if its actually Behati who got the FB, then its fair to say she is not gonna promote it this week... after the fittings the is flying to LA and probably be back in NYC on monday

There are many places in LA to do press lol. 

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

There are many places in LA to do press lol. 

Given how cheap VS is being this year, I doubt they want to foot the bill for security flying the bra out to LA, as well as all the team that’s already in NY, especially a week out from the show with tons of prep left to do. Plus they’re marketing the whole “the show is returning  to the Big Apple” angle.