Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Elsa just posted a story dancing to a Cardi B's song and as someone aware of how much Elsa dislikes modern pop music, I think she def it's a safe bet to be one of the performers of this year's show. 

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Tbh I actually love the VSFS13, and imo, that's was Candice's best opening to date. I loved the outfits, the scene and the models, and there were to little bathroon breaks to me. It's one of the few shows I have rewatched. 

+1.

2007 was a bad year in terms of the actual costumes/lingerie, but I liked the energy of the girls and the music. There was some fierceness all around. That alone makes up for everything else. 

I can accept the 2014 show, but after that? A steep, steep decline. 

4 hours ago, Chessie said:

Elsa just posted a story dancing to a Cardi B's song and as someone aware of how much Elsa dislikes modern pop music, I think she def it's a safe bet to be one of the performers of this year's show. 

Isn't Cardi going to jail or something?

5 hours ago, uberglasses said:

2007 was a bad year in terms of the actual costumes/lingerie, but I liked the energy of the girls and the music. There was some fierceness all around. That alone makes up for everything else. 

I can accept the 2014 show, but after that? A steep, steep decline. 

Agreed. I LOVED the models/Angels energy that year, it was such a sharp contrast to what we were normally used to seeing during the runway previous years. I love how the model’s really pumped up the crowd and kept everyone engaged. Also, they all had fierce walks and looked like glamazons. I wouldn’t mind seeing a show like that again tbh

12 hours ago, Chessie said:

I saw that story and thought the same. There's no way Elsa would be listening to Cardi B and post about it unless she has work reasons, she's been very vocal about how she does not like that type of music at all :rofl: so I think Cardi is a very likely performer. Let's face she's not going to jail, she's rich and will probably either settle the lawsuit or get some very reduced sentence with some BS community work.

That being said, if Cardi is indeed performing, then bitch better bring my man J Balvin or I will riot