Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Scarlet said:

Sara is in Portugal. If she have gotten the FB, she should be in fittings in the next few days right? 

She's promoting her new film. I think if that movie was more commercial, would have been a great opportunity for VS, giving Sara the FB.

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

She's promoting her new film. I think if that movie was more commercial, would have been a great opportunity for VS, giving Sara the FB. 

5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Sara is in Portugal. If she have gotten the FB, she should be in fittings in the next few days right?  

I lost my hope after Pretty put Sara as first one she would like to see wearing the FB. it's not her. Pretty knows who it is so she would not put Sara first I know maybe my conclusion is strange but..I hope it's Elsa tough.

11 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Yes I'll watch it as soon as I get home! She prob talked a bit about Vs, it always comes up

This has never happened in VS history, I’m quite surprised. If she is for sure in, I think we’ll be seeing a lot of girls who didn’t initially make it in as well. I’m telling y’all, the lineup is gonna 65-70 and each model and angel will have only one outfit and you all will have to deal :rofl:

side-note, I adore Maria. She’s so sweet, down to earth and one of the most humble models ever. Also legs for daaaaaaaaaaays :hang: I just hope they don’t put her in the same outfit they’ve given her for the past 3 shows straight in a row again...

21 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I don’t think it’s Elsa because most people here would be thrilled about her getting the FB.

True. And yeah, she is my queen but I do not think it's Elsa either. If she does it will be one hell of a surprise for me, tbh. I can't believe the woman it's actually named as a possibility, I guess we all are a little bit too optimistic. 

38 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

She only talked about her movie but said she's having her best year in her career yet.. Is there any hope? 

VS really do not like Sara, ahahaha. They forget about her most of the time, she always gets the worst outfits, etc. If there's someone with less chances than Elsa it's Sara. In my opinion she is a great walker, she has a lot of presence I don't know why the always put her aside. 

@PastaFreak can you believe they still are not buying a ticket to our ship? this people. #MarthaHasTheFB. 

Either Martha or Stella (unlikely to me) definitely got the FB. If it were Elsa, or even Sara or Taylor for that matter most people would be at least indifferent or excited. I don’t mind it being Martha anymore, she’s not my cup of tea and has never been my fave VS Angel but that’s only because VS doesn’t utilize her beauty and skills properly. She’s a gorgeous girl, I just hope it looks beautiful and is Pink.