Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

Those ig acc created this and I think she just stole it ! hahahahaha

Actually no hahah it was her creation 😅 I can barely focus on the clothes, there's too much going on #LessIsMore

6 minutes ago, Freak said:

And the trainer who's with her those 4 hours doesn't say anything to her? I mean... She has a serious problem 

I'm gonna go ahead and say she probably doesn't have a trainer making sure she doesn't over do it.

What is she gonna do if and when she gets injured before showtime? If I were her, I’d focus on trying to look and feel my best for the show and that means minimizing stress.

It’s better to pamper yourself and take care of yourself to have that happy healthy glowing look than to kill yourself in the gym. Because at this point, no one will be able to tell from looking at her abs if she has worked out 4 hours a day, 2 hours a day or just three to four times a week. But they will be able to tell whether her face appears gaunt and tired.

She might collapse and have to be treated for “exhaustion” before she makes it to November 8.

Her gym should start to step in soon. Especially if she attended 4 classes back to back and has been coming to the gym every day working out like crazy for hours. It’s not like she is a marathon runner either. She’d probably be in denial though. “ButITrainLikeAnAngel! I have to for the Show!”

I wonder what she sees in the mirror that makes her think that she needs to desperately try to burn it off before the show by working out four hours a day. Because her body appears to be runway ready if it means having no fat.