Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Dipit said:

Was gonna say..... Bandice? Lmao. 

I'm fine if -dice is still in the picture. Behati can kiss my VS ass and say goodbye. Especially if Maroon 5 is performing this year, Imma go to every Bee fan accounts and call them out. 

13 hours ago, Chessie said:

I disagree so much, that bra was stunning. One of the best they've ever done, in my mortal opinion.

Me, a millenial woman, would never in a million years would wear a thing of what that women makes. It's too much going on every piece for my taste, but I don't know, maybe I'm just part of a small group of millenials that are 95% influenced by 2012's Gerard Way's style. 

tenor.gif

I would very much like express my full agreement with both of these statements :rofl:

I am also here for #Candels and I honestly think VS should just keep those two and drop Martha, Stella and Romee tbh. In fact, I think a line up with Candice, Elsa, Lais, Sara, Ming and Sui and Josephine would be just perfect, with Adriana being the motherly figure who only shows up once a year to do the show. I adore Taylor but her recent VS work as been trash, girlfriend looks 100% over it, at least Sara makes an effort o.o, Jasmine is also another girl who I think VS pushed really hard but never really made the impact they needed her to make. And do we really need five blondes? Nope, so let's just keep the better ones: Candice and Elsa. And while I can't stand Josephine, she does look good in print and clearly is working well within the VS fandom so she's worth keeping.

VS can drop Martha after she gets the FB :rofl: I honestly wanna see more from Romee who clearly isn't at her peak yet.

I personally want Candice gone, because she's getting boring. I'm fine if Taylor leaves and I agree with Jasmine, Stella getting dropped. I just hope they don't replace Jasmine with Lameka.

Also, some guy on Weibo claims to have some news on Sui and Ming. 

Disclaimer for fan accounts: Please don't believe any of this even if its real until fittings are officially over and agencies start revealing who gets what. Because it's just generic statements. 

Ming - 2 wings, 2 outfits Sui - 1 wing, 2 outfits

For those of you keeping tabs on the amount of outfits and wings, please go ahead and do the math once this is confirmed. 

I think Lais could do a lot for VS if they give her more opportunities, so far she has risen in the company but I still think that Lais + Adriana's closeness should have made more profit. Elsa and Candice make a good set, although they are not really the best friends but I could see a big duo between them now that Behati will leave. The rest of the girls are very well alone or without these strategies of '' BFF '', except for Romee and Stella (the latter barely remembers the existence in VS) agree that Jasmine was not a bomb as VS wished it in its time but I think she is fine where she is; If she were to finish his contract, it would not be for good or bad.
If there were a couple of new angels that I would wish for alignment, it would undoubtedly be Duckie and Leomie. I'm sure this will not happen but shit, I think the two could do amazing things for VS as long as they do not make them look like 17-year-old girls like the rest of the lineup.

Just now, almanaotemcor said:

I think Lais could do a lot for VS if they give her more opportunities, so far she has risen in the company but I still think that Lais + Adriana's closeness should have made more profit. Elsa and Candice make a good set, although they are not really the best friends but I could see a big duo between them now that Behati will leave. The rest of the girls are very well alone or without these strategies of '' BFF '', except for Romee and Stella (the latter barely remembers the existence in VS) agree that Jasmine was not a bomb as VS wished it in its time but I think she is fine where she is; If he were to finish his contract, it would not be for good or bad.
If there were a couple of new angels that I would wish for alignment, it would undoubtedly be Duckie and Leomie. I'm sure this will not happen but shit, I think the two could do amazing things for VS as long as they do not make them look like 17-year-old girls like the rest of the lineup.

You asked for that but we'll probably get Alexina and Lameka.:rofl:

I would 100% agree that Romee should leave just based on her pics, but she was crazy perfect last year, even in her walk :wub: 

In fact, I wouldn't be mad if she got a golden FB! Godess indeed

(now about stella, martha, lily amd bee..) 

tumblr_ozk7ys1DMK1uuiohoo1_500.thumb.gif.9d00eb342ac91cc178fb4a3ead403781.giftenor.thumb.gif.bab8418d09a820e37e51675c99504577.gif

10 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I've heard that if you name the devil, he appears.:ninja: 

Beware this might set off another “everyone hates me, woe is me, bullies” instagram post. 

Wahhhhhh make me an angel....

I love Stella's work for VS but I think Candice and Elsa we got our blonde bases covered :idk: Stella can keep walking the show tho, unlike most of people I actually enjoy seeing her on the runway

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

Beware this might set off another “everyone hates me, woe is me, bullies” instagram post. 

Wahhhhhh make me an angel....

Plus: I'm sure this year we'll get Sadie crying being interviewed with her best friend talking about all the unjustified attacks that the poor girl receives + Sara congratulating her for her courage or something like that

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I love Stella's work for VS but I think Candice and Elsa we got our blonde bases covered :idk: Stella can keep walking the show tho, unlike most of people I actually enjoy seeing her on the runway

She is good on print but her walk is kind of tame and boring.

I would like to se Taylor, Martha, Jasmine and Stella walk out. For me they're noting as striking or have the presence the others angels have. Even Jojo with her atention seeker self.