Bellazon

Just now, Chessie said:

She is under the table with Harry sharing YSL cupon codes.

She better either be sucking Harry's something or posing in that fucking table, otherwise I shall not tolerate this situation

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Aiden & Adriana being the most levels of adorable - UHQ

GettyImages-876465330.jpgGettyImages-876465228.jpg

All backstage images that have been posted in this thread can also be found here:

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She better either be sucking Harry's something or posing in that fucking table, otherwise I shall not tolerate this situation

Haha, I love u so much. Let's be besties. But seriously tho, where is she? 

They need to darken Adri's eyes and give her a striking lip color. Ale is looking amazing and Lily's look is closer to her 2014 makeup than the best two years, which was her best imo. Elsa, Grace, Jasmine, Sara, and Stella look amazing, as do Daniela, Devon, and Aiden. Zuri looks cute, but could use a little more work on her hair. Maggie and Karlie need some make-up slapped on their faces ASAP! 

Shocked no one is talking about how bomb Leomie looks. Homegirl lookin like snack rn.