Bellazon

::nods:: Thanks  Pasta  Freak,  
Do you prefer Pasta, Freak,  PF, or  your whole  name? 

I did see that post on Jerome's IG. 

What  do you honestly think about it? Is Bee contracted to do one more show?  

Could it be she's still dealing with a bout of postpartum depression? Stranger things have  happened to other mothers.  If she is, I wish her all the best and hope she has a good recovery. 

Just now, CandleVixen said:

::nods:: Thanks  Pasta  Freak,  
Do you prefer Pasta, Freak,  PF, or  your whole  name? 

I did see that post on Jerome's IG. 

What  do you honestly think about it? Is Bee contracted to do one more show?  

Could it be she's still dealing with a bout of postpartum depression? Stranger things have  happened to other mothers.  If she is, I wish her all the best and hope she has a good recovery. 

Call me whatever you fancy :rofl:  and thanks for linking that #bodybyIza picture.

I don't know what will happen to Behati, but I want her gone like Lily D gone :ninja: 

I think she'll probably walk though, but I believe VS might have wised up and know Bee isn't worth investing time in to. 

...or maybe... shit has hit the fan and she got the FB :ninja: 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Call me whatever you fancy :rofl:  and thanks for linking that #bodybyIza picture.

I don't know what will happen to Behati, but I want her gone like Lily D gone :ninja: 

I think she'll probably walk though, but I believe VS might have wised up and know Bee isn't worth investing time in to. 

You're quite welcome for the pic PF! 

Maybe it's all  of the above?

32 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Le'ts not forget Doutzen in that list. 

Ok, what did I  miss about Behati, and where is it? 

I wouldn't put Doutzen in that list because for her last show in 2014, she still did all the activities, promo and appearances as all the other Angels. She also had three looks that year and wasn't "pushed" aside as a non-factor. Nontheless, I think Behati is def not walking this year and is done with VS. Or maybe she is walking and is wearing the FB so she has separate fittings were unaware of? :blink: I honestly don't know at this point 

21 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Exactly what I was thinking, she most likely got the FB and is keeping her mouth shut until the announcement and maybe doing separate fittings but that's something VS wouldn't normally do

Do you remember when last year Elsa uploaded a IGstory (or a regular pic in her instagram, I don't remember it) and she was like screaming or smiling a lot saying she was very excited for the show and it was because she was opening? We started discussing if that would be a hint and be so obvious and IT WAS, so, lets keep that in mind. Please Elsa, GIVE US ANOTHER HINT ABOUT THE FANTASY BRALETTE.

50 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I wouldn't put Doutzen in that list because for her last show in 2014, she still did all the activities, promo and appearances as all the other Angels. She also had three looks that year and wasn't "pushed" aside as a non-factor. Nontheless, I think Behati is def not walking this year and is done with VS. Or maybe she is walking and is wearing the FB so she has separate fittings were unaware of? :blink: I honestly don't know at this point 

Exactly, Doutzen, Gisele, Marisa, Miranda, Karlie and many others did their last show as Angels. They walked with three outfits, fantasy bras, opened the show, were credited, did press, etc, they were there as Angels, we didn't know they were done until after the show. I think there's a small chance Behati is walking but probably not as an Angel or with a big rol. She did not get the FB, she has barely been in NYC and Ed and everyone else have been pretty obvious that they haven't seen her in a while. 

I think Jerome is only there for Angel fittings which seem to be all done, even the Pink girls did theirs. I doubt VS has any interest in filming Nadine's fitting.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Here's everyone spotted yesterday. Josephine and Zuri look like strippers in these outfits, yikes. They did not pull this off as good as Sara and Lais :ninja: 

qnO5FwI4.jpg qvPUZSZN.jpg yOeXDnpn.jpg 1eaSqT8h.jpg m0CTDMJ7.jpg bgAWV3uU.jpg 1Bg1QgW6.jpg XqD4NfuE.jpg lobsd5Ox.jpg

Wondering when Josephine will understand that dressing like that actually makes her look plain tacky. Being a brand ambassador is something but doing it in a good way is obviously something different. 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Here's everyone spotted yesterday. Josephine and Zuri look like strippers in these outfits, yikes. They did not pull this off as good as Sara and Lais :ninja: 

Also, Lily does not look good (comparing to others).

I find her very pretty, but her body is just not for VS.

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

Wondering when Josephine will understand that dressing like that actually makes her look plain tacky. Being a brand ambassador is something but doing it in a good way is obviously something different. 

Altough I like her, I think she should hire a proper stylist.

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

Altough I like her, I think she should hire a proper stylist.

I think it's a good thing to show off some of your lingerie, like a nice bra underneath your visible shirt or just some other subtle "hints" of it. The problem with Jo is that it's all or nothing, and that's what makes it look tacky instead of trendy and classy. Cause honestly who on earth would wear this like how she's wearing it? But yes good point, a proper stylist would be helpful.