Bellazon

13 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Feuds is what add digits to her checks. In fact most her career is based on feuds and vengeance on her exes :thumbs_up:

Alleged tea states that record company execs were not happy about the stunt Kanye pulled to “expose” Taylor. The reason being that Taylor is a big seller.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Alledged tea states that record company execs were not happy about the stunt Kanye pulled to “expose” Taylor. The reason being that Taylor is a big seller.

B/c it contradicts the persona she is trying to portray. So Tay-Tay and her team decided to do damage control and decided to redirect things back on track hence her new album. I am not a fan of her's but it was the right move.

E! News stated in an article they just posted that the official press release regarding the show states that "new faces" will be joining the Angels. Does anyone think the press release was just referring to newcomers in general, or do you think there's a possibility of new Angels being announced around showtime?

Here's the article if anyone's interested: http://www.eonline.com/news/876508/victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-is-heading-to-shanghai-which-models-made-the-cut

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think the smartest thing would be to have a Chinese model opening the show. And if she is a new Angel, even better.

Agreed. If Sui (very likely at this point even though I assumed it would be Ming) receives an Angel contract sometime before the show, having her open would be  E P I C. It's like a homecoming and if that's the case, hopefully she shows fierceness on that runway and make China proud :angel:

14 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Agreed. If Sui (very likely at this point even though I assumed it would be Ming) receives an Angel contract sometime before the show, having her open would be  E P I C. It's like a homecoming and if that's the case, hopefully she shows fierceness on that runway and make China proud :angel:

I like Sui better but Ming is more on brand. Besides she and Jo have a friendship, and we know VS has a thing for the "BFFs" image even if it is an illusion. And if anyone was to have a homecoming it would be Ming. She is from Shanghai :smile: 

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I like Sui better but Ming is more on brand. Besides she and Jo have a friendship, and we know VS has a thing for the "BFFs" image even if it is an illusion. And if anyone was to have a homecoming it would be Ming. She is from Shanghai :smile: 

I think Sui is more "Angel" material than Ming because Ming seems more perfect for PINK but since that's the direction VS is going with younger looking girls and Ming has great energy, good social media following and like you said she's best friends with some of the Angels so I can definitely see her gaining an angel contract first...however part of me wishes that Lily and Bee will leave to make room for both Sui and Ming :cain:

24 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Kendall's latest pictures on Instagram promoting La Perla makes me think she won't be at this year's show.

Kendall and Hailey are both out in LA having fun so I highly doubt they're walking this year. I think we've reached our final lineup since VS Instagram said you can check for the list of the girls walking the show on their website and I doubt they would even mention that if they were still including more girls.

Are either Sui or Ming living in the US ? Cause becoming an Angel means you have to do shoots often and be ready to be called to be in NYC. Having an Asian Angel would be really cool and both are lovely, but the only thing that "stop" me is that they don't live in the US (I think)

20 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Hasn't been announced yet only the show airing date but most likely early November, like sometime between the 7th-14th.

Thanks. That I think rules out Taylor Swift performing. Her album is out on November 10th, I doubt she'll travel to Shanghai so close to her release date.

I would be SO here for Ming getting a contract and opening the show, I've been rooting for her to get a contract since her first show, she's a stunner and seems to have the right attitude. And in her work with La Perla you can see her sexier, more grown up side that VS rarely lets her show. Still, I don't see it happening this year because it would make no sense to contract a girl but not putting her in the Christmas campaigns which is what they are trying to sell with the show. Plus as far as we know she hasn't shot for them at all, and neither has Sui so it seems unlikely. But I am 100% on board with Lily, Behati and some others leaving to make room for Ming and Sui

2 hours ago, diamondtw said:

There is pictures of Lily, Taylor, Romee and Jasmine leaving their fittings today. + Jas posted a snap doing press where we can see Josephine.

The only ones missing as for now are Ale and Behati. Tho, Ale was seen arriving at JFK yesterday.

There is an awkward video of taylor "leaving" with her wings lol,like what is she doing?? She actually didn't even leave with them.

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

Adriana at 36 be looking younger and better than literally everyone else :rofl: 

I'm  pretty sure she's got a portrait in her closet that's draped in a shroud.  

I was commetning the same thing to my husband a little while ago. Adri is looking great!