Bellazon

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

you really don't get it, do you? stop talking to me jeez

she was but now is time to move on, the NA should get the attention not her

But they don't. Not generally. last night was the first time I had ever seen general viewers on social media even complain about seeing the New angels so much and not liking them much. People just don't like them as much as not only adriana but candice

And I don't think the show will be around longer.

51 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

it was aired at the same time of TIU?? i can't :rofl:

Nope, same night but TIU aired at 9pm, VSFS aired at 10p

40 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I felt like promotion was way down this year. They had a bunch of buzz regarding Katy/Gigi/whatever but they didn’t really push the show themselves that much. 

Last year the girls did way more press in the days leading up to the show. 

100% Agreed

11 hours ago, VSFSFanatic said:

I just watched the show.

one thing...

What was the handjob signal that Victoria made?! Shocking!

I don't think that's what she meant by it. In an interview she said she played with the ring she was wearing when she did her pose so I think that's what she was doing but that's also kind of what it looked like to me tbh haha

I knew the views would tank. Bad promotion, lackluster models, abysmal  outfits, terrible vision and aesthetic. The show will be obsolete soon. They need NEW people, but they won’t listen. The sales and viewership will just continue to decline until they get out of this loyalty mindset, and fix what’s broken —> the staff. 

The new new angels are never gonna stick like Adriana, Candice, and others did hence the complaining from the general public on social media. It’s been years and clearly it’s just not working. They’re just not bombshells or ~“goals”. They’re too relatable. 

8 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I knew the views would tank. Bad promotion, lackluster models, abysmal  outfits, terrible vision and aesthetic. The show will be obsolete soon. They need NEW people, but they won’t listen. The sales and viewership will just continue to decline until they get out of this loyalty mindset, and fix what’s broken —> the staff. 

The new new angels are never gonna stick like Adriana, Candice, and others did hence the complaining from the general public on social media. It’s been years and clearly it’s just not working. They’re just not bombshells or ~“goals”. They’re too relatable. 

the thing is they tell the girls to be relatable. on that asian model show thing where they were competing about walking in the vsfs(?), and Coco was teaching them she told a model who looked fierce to not look so angry, and to "make the everyone watching to be your best friend"

theyve lost their mind

1 minute ago, china_girl said:

the thing is they tell the girls to be relatable. on that asian model show thing where they were competing about walking in the vsfs(?), and Coco was teaching them she told a model who looked fierce to not look so angry, and to "make the everyone watching to be your best friend"

theyve lost their mind

I don’t understand why they decided to change what works? Humans like fantasy. That’s what worked for the VSFS and it’s not like it stopped working??? What doesn’t work is this relatable nonsense. Even if you look at the biggest IG models, they’re all big because they’re “goals”, not because they’re relatable. This idea that they need to be relatable is just another case of out of touch people attempting to be ~down lmao. There’s a time and place for everything. Relatable in interviews? Sure. The actual show and the appearance of the models? Hell no!