Bellazon

4 hours ago, johannis said:

I don’t know why models even want to be in the show anymore because the whole thing is so embarrassing to me. I wanted to be a VS model pre 2009 but now hell no. 

I bet a lot of them want to do it just because of the exposure it gives them, even if it means they have to walk down the runway in an embarrassing outfit. In the end it's kind of worth it.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

To be fair, this show had the girls especially covered up because of the regulations in China. Someone posted an article where one of the stylists said they had to submit three different variations of each outfit and basically it was China who approved what they were going to wear, because of modesty issues. 

Perhaps it's time for VS to hire new creatives and stylists, since the ones they currently have are running out of fresh ideas. Unfortunately I believe Sophia and Monica also meddled with the Balmain collection, as that would explain some of the outfits being so out there.

How can that modesty thing be true when some girls were only wearing bra and panties (in goddesses)?

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I can't be the only one that actually liked Nomadic :hang: I thought it was an OK segment, Miguel's song is catchy, the walls and poses on point and it didn't look all mix match colourful shit bomb nonsense like ET and TRA.

I liked the segment as well. It looked polished and the beadwork made it somewhat cohesive.

Just wondering... If it was meant to be the opening segment, Was Miguel going to sing in that segment, or did he receive a 3 am call saying hey.. want to add another song ? Would seem weird to do their awesome high impact remix at the end of the show. And while i think the song they walked to for Nomadic was pretty good, not sure I could see it opening the show.

19 minutes ago, bananana said:

Guys when is the show airing? In Vs’ website it says it’s airing on the 29th at 11pm, but all of the models post on instagam saying it airs on the 28th?? Help me :/

The show is airing on the 28th but the Balmain collection and everything else will be available to buy on the 29th..

2 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

Rank these “cultural/exotic” segments from best to worst:

2014 - Exotic Traveller

2015 - Boho Psychedelic

2016 - The Road Ahead

2017 - Nomadic Angels

Personally: Boho, Nomadic, Road Ahead, and Exotic Traveller. 

Not sure how Boho fits with the others

2 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

Rank these “cultural/exotic” segments from best to worst:

2014 - Exotic Traveller

2015 - Boho Psychedelic

2016 - The Road Ahead

2017 - Nomadic Angels

Personally: Boho, Nomadic, Road Ahead, and Exotic Traveller. 

Exotic Traveller

The Road Ahead

Nomadic Adventure*

Boho Psychedelic

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

Same witht the jacket, I saw it yesterday and I saw the price and was like NOPE. Lbh, I can't trust the quality of VS clothing being worth my $85, I can get a jacket just like that for half the price somewhere else.

I’m a liar who lies. :rofl: I ended up getting the black robe in store today. It feels nice in person- the fabric has a more luxurious feel than their standard robes and it has some weight to it. Plus the embroidery is really pretty on it. 

Going to keep it in the bag with the tags on for a bit in case I change my mind or the price drops and I can get an adjustment, but the pink version was already sold out except for one XL so I wanted to snag the black before my size was gone. 

VERY ugly outfits from pink section, poor girls, even maggie laine last year she has a great outfit with  wing but this year it's very pity, i think soon vs pink  will end her contract.

POOR grace lol, but i  glad  for zuri, she deserves wing and close pink, yessss, next year opening pink

JOSEPHINE IS THE NEW PRINCESS OF VS, can't wait for next year for her AND lAIS IS THE NEW QUEEN, so i hope lol

My Grace did good :heart: even with that hair and outfit  

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that opening of Jo was lame hopefully they make another edit and they better show that motherfuckin hot walk of Blanca and close up im mad lol