Bellazon

Side question: did we at least have one celebrity in the audience? I can't see nobody on the pink carpet?

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm actually stalking the official site because I so wanna buy those undies and they're not online yet :rofl: 

One of my best friends is going abroad next week, I'm giving her all my money because I want the backstage bra and some of the balmain pieces as well. :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Fuka said:

I find the section punk horrible, fortunately Lais did not have to wear one of its ugly outfits.

I am very happy with the two outfits of Lais she has beautifully worn this fantasy bra made for her with pretty wings, a little disappointed boots but it is a detail compared to the rest. I also like his second outfit even if it is a little clutter purple is one of her colors. Bravo Lais

yes agree, but i would love if she has very  wing in nomadic section, it's a shame, lais is very beautiful, i'm glad she has one the best fantasy bra ever 

I am getting convinced more and more into the idea that Candice walked this show preggers. She didn't dye her roots, seemed to look happy on the surface as if she was hiding something maybe.... Morning sickness .... She looked banging just a few months after Anaca so her sudden body transformation would make more sense. Also wasn't she fanning herself and crying in Alessandra exit speech. Could be hightened emotions due to hormones ..... :Amelie_wft:

Won't be a surprise if all the speculations have weight to them.