Bellazon

19 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Just seeing Kelly's constant workouts on IG are making me exhausted. How many calories do you reckon I burn clicking through her 97 jump rope and cyrotheray snaps? 

Kevork, is your signature supposed to be a giant ass picture of Lucifer? :rofl: 

+1 to both of these :rofl: 

Wtf?!? I’ve been on my phone so I can’t see the sig. I had an Elsa sig. No idea how a picture of the show was on there.

LMFAO IM AN IDIOT!! @gotportugal I thought you were referencing Elsa as Lucifer when you asked. :rofl: and i'm like yeah I love Lucifer :D.

Have I been hacked or something lol. My UltraImg account is sus. I've had files deleted from there and now my Elsa upload was replaced with a photo of Lucifer. I don't even watch that show :rofl:

My apologies guys and gals. No idea what happened there.

6 hours ago, Nathyrrr said:

?

she's definitely going overboard now

i understand being excited for booking the show and wanting to look your best, but right now she doesnt look exactly healthy. she booked the show when she was compeletely healthy and now she's doing the most, and might end up damaging herself and losing her spot on the show as a result

5 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Is it just me or have a lot of the girls calmed down on the overly training thing, besides Kelly. It doesn’t seem like VS are making them do the train like an angel stuff as much.

i noticed that too. usually they're going full force with the workouts, and they're posting them all over the place.

considering that literally EVERY SINGLE YEAR they get complains of the models looking "unnaturally skinny" and how "their bodies are impossible to achieve" :Amelie_wft:, VS  might have told them to tone it down a little bit aka be healthy and fit, but dont turn yourself into Dwayne Johnson

Kelly just seems like she doesnt care as long as she gets to walk the show, so there's nothing to do other than wait for the show to ve over, because i dont think she works out like this all year round

I bet that if Kelly would lose her spot she probably wouldn't even believe it's because of her obsessive working out. She really does seem to think it's good for her... I just hope someone can get some sense into that girl because she's going to end up hurting herself and who knows maybe injuring herself so bad that she'll have to live with the consequences for the rest of her life. 

13 hours ago, sammyangel said:

Did anyone notice the big wings in the last Road to the Runway segment? The have leather fringe, so I assume they would be in the Punk section? They are cool!

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 9.52.20 am.png

I missed BZ Q_Q. Also, I'm thinking that outfit might belong in the Nomad segment. Could look like it belongs to Sui's outfit given the black accents. Anyyyway, for those of you wondering what's Lais doing in Shanghai, here you go..

68550a99gy1flbztpfdpjj21sg2dswxm.jpg 68550a99gy1flbzto3mlyj20v815kdsb.jpg

They both look so good together. I need to find out what hair dye Sui is using...