Bellazon

1 minute ago, Sazz_s said:

Mixed feelings. Lais looks incredible and so does the bra. On the other side, she just doesn't do enough for me, she's on my top 3 least favorite NA.  Oh well, it's nice got some shine on her this time

+1

I hope I’m wrong and that she shines on the runway.

I love how it looks on her skintone and her body is to die for, she looks stunning and I'm sure the pictures will be awesome but (yes a big but) I  always said that Harry Styles will sing SOTT in Goddesses so slow af song + sleepy hs voice + lais  is not a FB winner match for me. 

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Can we start a praying chain asking that VS don't fuck this one up putting another bra under?

Oh sweetie, they will ruin it somehow, don't you doubt that:rofl:  I'm honestly just hoping Lais does get to open or close the segment, I really hate when they just throw the bra in the middle of the segment :pinch:  so I hope she opens or closes, seems unlikely with the current amount of Angels, but I'm still hoping they'll give her a good moment.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Oh sweetie, they will ruin it somehow, don't you doubt that:rofl:  I'm honestly just hoping Lais does get to open or close the segment, I really hate when they just throw the bra in the middle of the segment :pinch:  so I hope she opens or closes, seems unlikely with the current amount of Angels, but I'm still hoping they'll give her a good moment.

I hope she closes it, because the girl can't open a segment with that energy, she's more soft and classy so I think she will close. 

This does debunk the whole "the board means the first three are opening and getting the FB and SO" theory, so it could be anyone opening and not Adriana/Candice/Romee. It could be literally anyone opening, and seeing VS decided to give an NA the FB again, I'm sticking with my theory that another NA will open the show.

Lais looks so lovely, I'm excited to finally see her doing press