Bellazon

I know not a lot of people care much about Victoira lol but she did an interview on the morning show in Australia and talks about the show and the host mentions her being on the PINK runway in the beginning. I don't know how accurate that is but she probably is doing PINK so if anyone wants to watch it here is the link

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/the-morning-show/-/watch/37394674/victoria-lee-to-walk-for-victorias-secret/

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:34 AM, GlitterAndWings said:

YEP. Born 1948, checked a couple websites to make sure. From what I've read, he's a really nice person, especially as a boss, always doing the most for the girls and the rest of his staff. 

Also, this was posted before the 2015 show, think he might have been talking about Barbara Palvin?

IMG_20171006_003147_014.jpg

I  honestly thought that it was debunked for being Barbara, but another model.  I can not recall her name, but if I remember correctly said model who got pissed that they weren't cast again that year, and they were in 2014's show?

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I  honestly thought that it was debunked for being Barbara, but another model.  I can not recall her name, but if I remember correctly said model who got pissed that they weren't cast again that year, and they were in 2014's show?

It was just a guess, I really don't know who it might be about. Either way, Ed definitely has a point about the level of commitment needed for (most of) those who want to book the show.

Fantasy Bra is important marketing tool for VS .So I think these girls will have it If they really want it.

Candice

Elsa

Josephine

Taylor

Jasmine

Ming Xi/other chinese angel

Grace

Kaia(If she is angel).

Adri will get last fantasy bra in her last show.

Other girls don't have much impact to get FB .Nobody care about Lily FB in 2015.I don't know about Sara and Stella.Other don't have it.

My FB wish list: 
Lais

In a stunning and triumphant return, Doutzen. 

Josephine

Elsa

Ale (three and done)

Martha

Sara

Stella

Taylor

Behati

Jasmine

Lilly

Candice

Adri 

My probably gonna happen this way list: 

Elsa

Sara

Stella 

Taylor

Surprise dick move  by VS: 

Karlie

11 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Lais has been with VS since 2010, what do you mean 2 years before she became an Angel in 2014? Unless I misunderstood. Out of all the New Angels, she's prob the most deserving of the FB if it goes by seniority (which sadly it doesn't). 

Also, Karlie became an Angel in her FIRST show in 2011, NOT 2013. She left in 2014 to attend NYU.

I checked wiki, Karlie's contract was listed as 2013-2015. I remember Karlie being confirmed as angel in 2013 because VS did an announcement about it. I believe 2011 - 2012, they were just throwing the term around, so that might have confused people. Also, lady, I have a lot of questions for you. 

In regards FB wearer, I had my suspicions on the following names - Elsa, Lais, Martha, Stella, Jo. Clauds even said its someone everyone will be surprised to hear about. So I assumed every underrated angel I can think of. Lais, Martha & Stella, I put Jo in because earlier signs pointed to her, but I don't think so anymore. 

But I put Elsa at the forefront because I don't see her having the FB after this year. BUT, having said that, I'm not complaining if Lais has the FB. She's perfect, except the part where she smokes. Can't look at her the same way again. 

post-46718-0-37811400-1391171908.jpg

Nope, so much nope. 

Also, is no one gonna talk about that #victoriasecretangel on Ming Xi's ig video that Sophia posted?