Bellazon

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

I thought Beachwaver was only contracted during 2015.

That reminds me! @AngelAshley94 didn't you say Beachwaver would be gone for VSFS2017 cause their contract ended :o

They probably signed for 3-4 years? They also sponsored the Coachella event, along with Tarte Cosmetics... So, most likely they'll both also do the show this year. 

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Well whether or not they had a contract with them only for 2015, the hair has looked very dull and boring for the past couple of years. Whatever happend to the big, glamorous hair of the 2006, 2007 and 2008 shows? :/ 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

They probably signed for 3-4 years? They also sponsored the Coachella event, along with Tarte Cosmetics... So, most likely they'll both also do the show this year. 

Actually, I was just trying to clarify if Beachwaver's contract with them only started since 2015. But yes, I hope Beachwaver doesn't come back for the show. Even though it's a slim chance. I don't know how Sarah Potempa can continue to smile at every IG selfie she takes. The hair curls look sooooo dry. 

Beachwaver's contract supposedly ended with VS (I think it was only two years) yet they're still working with them...however, I have insiders who told me that the look (makeup and hair) for this year's show will be much different than what we usually get with Beachwaver so I think it's highly likely they won't be used for the show but then again, anything could happen :rolleyes: I pray they get denied visas in China, because every fucking year they do the hair and makeup, they never fail to make the models look completely washed out, tired, old and basic as hell. VS needs to give up on this "natural, no makeup makeup look" because it's getting old. This is Victoria's Secret and I've seen better fucking hair and makeup done at local high-school and shopping mall fashion shows.

https%3A%2F%2F68%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2Fda1d88b016ef6359e159cc6c37070f5c%2Ftumblr_inline_ovjwtw0xUU1saclxx_500%2Egif_encoded.gif

40 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Beachwaver's contract supposedly ended with VS (I think it was only two years) yet they're still working with them...however, I have insiders who told me that the look (makeup and hair) for this year's show will be much different than what we usually get with Beachwaver so I think it's highly likely they won't be used for the show but then again, anything could happen :rolleyes: I pray they get denied visas in China, because every fucking year they do the hair and makeup, they never fail to make the models look completely washed out, tired, old and basic as hell. VS needs to give up on this "natural, no makeup makeup look" because it's getting old. This is Victoria's Secret and I've seen better fucking hair and makeup done at local high-school and shopping mall fashion shows.

https%3A%2F%2F68%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2Fda1d88b016ef6359e159cc6c37070f5c%2Ftumblr_inline_ovjwtw0xUU1saclxx_500%2Egif_encoded.gif

Do you happen to know if Tarte is actually doing the make up this year? They're really glam and might do an amazing job for the show, their artists are also super sweet.

^ Has she ever model for the brand? As a catalog girl, I mean. Someone said a few days ago Ed had his eye on Kaia and Thylane to get the both of them in the show as soon as they hit 17 or something like that. It could be The Beginning. I like her, tbh. I think she would fit quite well, but she reminds me a little of Grace Elizabeth.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Do you happen to know if Tarte is actually doing the make up this year? They're really glam and might do an amazing job for the show, their artists are also super sweet.

The look this year seems really glam from what I've seen so far so it very well may likely be Tarte! But I'll have to find out for sure to confirm :smile:

Thylane is only 16 right?...why do I have a feeling Ed might push for them (Thylane and Kaia) to be in the show this year? VS is trying to appeal to tweens and teens this year more so than ever (i.e all the fresh faced young models castes this year) and the rumor about Joan, Lily D, Iza, Isabeli and Bianca not being casted because they're too "mature" looking and youthful, cute babyfaces are preferred in the Asian market seems to really back this theory up :/ 

Kaia would be incredible for the show and her walk made me fall in love with her, but they're still so young and need more experience. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they both end up walking this year tbh Karolina walked her first show at 16 and Isabeli first modeled for VS at 16 too...:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Thylane is only 16 right?...why do I have a feeling Ed might push for them (Thylane and Kaia) to be in the show this year? VS is trying to appeal to tweens and teens this year more so than ever (i.e all the fresh faced young models castes this year) and the rumor about Joan, Lily D, Iza, Isabeli and Bianca not being casted because they're too "mature" looking and youthful, cute babyfaces are preferred in the Asian market seems to really back this theory up :/ 

Kaia would be incredible for the show and her walk made me fall in love with her, but they're still so young and need more experience. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they both end up walking this year tbh Karolina walked her first show at 16 and Isabeli first modeled for VS at 16 too...:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

The difference is Karolina had a whole different vibe around her, honestly, she didn't look 16 at all and definitely didn't act like a typical 16 year old either. Kaia is gorgeous but she just looks too young atm for VS (in my opinion). And about Thylane... This is again, just a personal opinion, but I don't get her appeal. She doesn't have the VS look at all, but then again, nowadays anyone seems to be able to book the show so.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

The difference is Karolina had a whole different vibe around her, honestly, she didn't look 16 at all and definitely didn't act like a typical 16 year old either. Kaia is gorgeous but she just looks too young atm for VS (in my opinion). And about Thylane... This is again, just a personal opinion, but I don't get her appeal. She doesn't have the VS look at all, but then again, nowadays anyone seems to be able to book the show so.

+1. Thylane isn't cute at all and her lips and head shape is so off putting. She just looks like a Walmart version of Bianca Balti and Lily Rose Depp. She was gorgeous when she was younger but even that's debatable since she was always caked in makeup because of her celebrity parents pimping her out and exploiting the fuck out of her on almost every French fashion magazine when she was like 10 years old :sick:...also she's only 5'6. Next.

And I don't wanna hear "oh but Sara is short too!" Sara still has nice legs and a great body despite her height, Thylane is shaped like a box and has tiny stubby legs. VS would be crazy for considering her. Just my opinion :rolleyes:

IMG_5411.GIF

Thylane is love, Thylane is life, Thylane will get that VS money ... just not now, same for Kaia. I doubt VS will take the risk of working with girls so young and get murdered by press so I don't see it happening, I do think they will both start working with Pink next year. Also I wouldn't say anything about her body yet, the girl is 16, she's literally still going through puberty :rofl: 

I'm ready for the Kaia, Thylane and Grace line up :heart: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm ready for the Kaia, Thylane and Grace line up :heart: 

^^ THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! 

Add in Taylor and The DREAM  (I'd like to say Sara, but I don't know if she'll be around in 3 years).

Kaia, Thy, Grace, Taylor, Sara - that would be a stunning lineup.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

^^ THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! 

Add in Taylor and The DREAM  (I'd like to say Sara, but I don't know if she'll be around in 3 years).

Add Elsa as the veteran + token blonde and we have a WIN. 

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

^^ THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! 

Might I propose a couple of blondes in that mix? :ermm:

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Sherri Hill NYFW SS18 Runway & Backstage

GettyImages-846201072.jpg GettyImages-846201124.jpg GettyImages-846180132.jpg GettyImages-846200938.jpg GettyImages-846198854.jpg GettyImages-846197712.jpg GettyImages-846199834.jpg GettyImages-846199190.jpg GettyImages-846198790.jpg GettyImages-846199160.jpg GettyImages-846198514.jpg GettyImages-846198518.jpg GettyImages-846198528.jpg GettyImages-846198400.jpg GettyImages-846178140.jpg

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Sherri Hill NYFW SS18 Runway & Backstage

GettyImages-846201158.jpg GettyImages-846200972.jpg GettyImages-846179048.jpg GettyImages-846179936.jpg GettyImages-846179604.jpg GettyImages-846200866.jpg GettyImages-846197748.jpg GettyImages-846200162.jpg GettyImages-846200164.jpg GettyImages-846200130.jpg GettyImages-846199874.jpg GettyImages-846199848.jpg GettyImages-846198792.jpg GettyImages-846198996.jpg GettyImages-846198754.jpg GettyImages-846177966.jpg GettyImages-846178120.jpg