Bellazon

4 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Kaia Is such a beautiful girl and her walk at 16yo with only 2 runway experiences Is better than most girls in the business. I bet Ed's already planning on contracting her once she turns 18 like he did with Taylor lol

You know he already is and I ain't even mad :rofl: I find her much better than Taylor and her walk can put almost every current Angel to shame 

33 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

You know he already is and I ain't even mad :rofl: I find her much better than Taylor and her walk can put almost every current Angel to shame 

Oh my god. Suki Waterhouse looks so bad behind Kaia lol. That walk. Kaia looks bland tho, she reminds me of Lara Stone. @AngelAshley94, I hope you have some deets to share with me from your weekly talks :D.

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Kaia's walk has me SHOOKED. Now I really can't wait for her to be in the VSFS in two years...this is when nepotism actually pays off :actor: take notes Kendull, Gigi and Bella...

https://instagram.com/p/BY3vRImHIyt/

I completely agree! She slayed
But, was there any doubt, when Kaia decided to go into modeling, I'm sure Cindy helped her with a few things, like walk, posing, etc. 

6 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Kaia's walk has me SHOOKED. Now I really can't wait for her to be in the VSFS in two years...this is when nepotism actually pays off :actor: take notes Kendull, Gigi and Bella...

https://instagram.com/p/BY3vRImHIyt/

exactly my thoughts ! the only "daughter of" I really want in the VSFS ! She needs to put on a little weight for my taste but she's already great

3 hours ago, marinebing said:

exactly my thoughts ! the only "daughter of" I really want in the VSFS ! She needs to put on a little weight for my taste but she's already great

+ 1 ! Her walk is soooo fierce but her body looks kinda weird to me, but she's only 16 so I have I hopes that in the next few years she's going to be a phenomenon if she put on a little weight

Kaia's walk had me shook all weekend, she nailed that Wang opening. And of course Ed is already creeping on her, is not like he's been hiding it :rofl: I'm 100% sure she's walking the 2019 Show and I actually expect her to start shooting for VS Pink as soon as she hits 17 just like Barbara and Taylor.

See, I'm okay with your family helping you get jobs but you need to at least look the part. That's why I'm fine with Gigi and Bella booking VS and other stuff, I actually think they are both pretty and good models, Kaia is the same she's a stunning and you know she'd be modeling anyway if her mother wasn't Cindy Crawford, same about Thylane Blondeau.

On 9/10/2017 at 10:50 AM, ticktock said:

Dilone is seriously a ray of sunshine and I like that. 

I agree. i know she's not in the same league as Taylor looks-wise but I'd take someone who's a ray of sunshine on the inside over a girl who's as beautiful as Taylor but boring as hell any day lol, (no offense, Taylor is so beautiful to look at but beyond the she bores me). Also why I love Behati so much. Energy is way more important to me than looks but if you have both than that's amazing. I think a lot of very beautiful girls are kind of dead inside or they have to fake that sort of energy and you can tell when it doesn't come naturally to them. I know sometimes people are also just tired but there's a difference. (But I also know that beautiful girls like Taylor probably sell way better so who can blame VS lol)

@Clauds

I don't mind his rendition of The Chain at all, and anyone who knows me will know how quick I am to judge and shoot down people doing remakes of songs from the past.... the struggle is real!  Assholes who attempt to do their own renditions of songs tend to butcher them, so the fact I'm okay with it says something o.o.

I adore Stevie and Fleetwood and will openly call myself a big music snob at least when it comes to older and non-mainstream music, so I'm okay with the lad performing even though he's so far out of my musical comfort range it's not even funny.

He's also like a rain of sunshine so I'm 100% here for Harry performing, at least he has the vocals and because he doesn't dance, he'll probably stick to his place and not get on the way of the models much like Ed Sheeran in 2014, that's the kind of performers the show needs

36 minutes ago, ilum said:

I agree. i know she's not in the same league as Taylor looks-wise but I'd take someone who's a ray of sunshine on the inside over a girl who's as beautiful as Taylor but boring as hell any day lol, (no offense, Taylor is so beautiful to look at but beyond the she bores me). Also why I love Behati so much. Energy is way more important to me than looks but if you have both than that's amazing. I think a lot of very beautiful girls are kind of dead inside or they have to fake that sort of energy and you can tell when it doesn't come naturally to them. I know sometimes people are also just tired but there's a difference. (But I also know that beautiful girls like Taylor probably sell way better so who can blame VS lol)

+100 

Just in case any of you guys were wondering...we WILL be having a bridal segment this year according to my friend's aunt and I saw three looks from that segment. It's very whimsical, ethereal and really reminiscent of the old VS. One look from the segment has these absolutely gorgeous heart shaped wings (not like Lindsay from Calender Girls, Adri from Parisian Nights, Martha from Angel Ball), the wing design is much more unique and 3D? if that makes sense. The Swarovski wings will also be in this segment as well, while the Swarovski outfit (most likely worn by Karlie) will be featured in the different segment. VS is really stepping their game up this year and I couldn't be happier or more excited :D