Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Let's hope we get something for New Year's Eve. I love the white dress she used the past couple of years in her parties in Miami with family and friends (but without drunk Turkish idiots invited by him last year...)

I think maybe this is some of her tradition, wear the same dress. But I would like to see her with another this year. Usually she doesn't post much about Christmas, but in the new year's eve always have some photos.

She does usually post Merry Christmas though, I can't recall a year she never did... even if its just one post, she does acknowledge it. Even last year she did, despite her going through the same thing with him at that time too. For me, its not about getting posts from her as much as it is the reason why she isn't posting. Its the holidays and she just ended apart of her career enormously, its a shame her spirit is a bit down, especially over somebody like that prick. He's not worth it. But I digress, I wouldn't mind her not posting if there wasn't a bad reason behind it

I would like to think that but it truly is highly unusual for her or anybody to not post or wish a happy holidays. Plus you have to consider she was very fed up with the turkish press stalking every move of her on social media and then making it fake news. It probably pushed her away from it, imo her lack of activity is not coming from a good regular place but the metin drama. I can’t wait for the new year because maybe there will be a reset button for her. A new year to start a fresh and leaving certain people behind 

9 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Let's hope we get something for New Year's Eve. I love the white dress she used the past couple of years in her parties in Miami with family and friends (but without drunk Turkish idiots invited by him last year...)

That party was a nightmare...he wanting to dance with kids and they didn't want, that big ring etc... 

And yes, she usually posts at both dates

46 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Maybe a good time for a fresh and new start in this topic as well? It’s be refreshing for sure. On a different note, does anyone know if her dog Ivy was ever found? 

No..this history of Ivy make me really sad

:idk:???????

Page Six

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/26/adriana-lima-slams-turkish-media-for-fueling-dating-rumors/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Adriana Lima slams Turkish media for fueling dating rumors

Recently retired Victoria’s Secret Angel Adriana Lima is fed up with erroneous speculation about her love life.

After it was reported that the Brazilian supermodel had split from Turkish self-help guru Metin Hara and taken up with German soccer stud Loris Karius, Lima posted on Instagram: “For the fake Turkish media claiming that I am flirting with some random people that I never met . . . Please stop creating fake news! ENOUGH !!!!”

Lima, 37, has been linked off and on for more than two years to Hara, 36, author of “Invasion of Love: The Path.”

Earlier this month, Lima posted and subsequently deleted a cryptic message about how a man should be a partner, and not a project. Lima then erased all photos of Hara from her Instagram.

Around the same time, Lima and Karius, the handsome, young goalkeeper for the Turkish team Beşiktaş, started following each other.

But a spokeswoman for Lima denied she had split from Hara or started dating Karius: “There is no merit to this story.”

Karius, dubbed a Casanova by the Turkish media, has also been linked to fashion stylist/editor Ece Sükan, and he was recently photographed shopping with a “mystery blonde.”

Turkish Football noted: “It is worth pointing out that the shopping center he was spotted at is not exactly the place you would take someone if you wanted to keep a secret.”

On 12/26/2018 at 1:46 AM, Souled-Out said:

And did you see what he posted with his mom? It was obviously a subliminal to what Adriana said. He is just trash and he doesn't care and doesn't think he is wrong. 

That post was nothing about Adriana, it was about his mother’s cancer. She( Mirey Hara) successfully completed the current phase of cure. Whole family celebrated the good news, it’s better for Adriana to forget him because he obviously has zero ***** to give about what anyone says or thinks or posts!

2 hours ago, ekn said:

That post was nothing about Adriana, it was about his mother’s cancer. She( Mirey Hara) successfully completed the current phase of cure. Whole family celebrated the good news, it’s better for Adriana to forget him because he obviously has zero ***** to give about what anyone says or thinks or posts!

Thats interesting because he didn’t mention a thing about that. Its not what he said at all. It just looked like he was appreciating her as a parent. Which is what he actually said. He didn’t mention anything you did so some people took that post wrong. He def does care about their situation though because his popularity and career depends on their relationship. Thats why his manager was mad. As we all say, Adriana helped his career alot and if she breaks up with him, it will be taken away

Yeah anyways, meh at that page six story. Its tabloids. Obviously adriana shut some of those rumors down but its still tabloids. I wouldn’t look too much into it. Also about IVY, I am pretty sure she never found the dog because the two dogs she has now have different names 

42 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats interesting because he didn’t mention a thing about that. Its not what he said at all. It just looked like he was appreciating her as a parent. Which is what he actually said. He didn’t mention anything you did so some people took that post wrong. He def does care about their situation though because his popularity and career depends on their relationship. Thats why his manager was mad. As we all say, Adriana helped his career alot and if she breaks up with him, it will be taken away

He mentioned his mother’s illness many times before, she diagnosed cancer 5 times (damn) and she beat it. There is a heartbroken story behind his obsession of his mother. (if it is true). Ppl are bashing Adriana on his ig some says how she dare to target a woman who spent her whole life fighting against cancer but still manage to raise to well educated children. I didn’t know neither of you know nothing about his mothers’ ilness, he mentioned her almost every of his interview.

Full story https://www.google.com.tr/amp/m.milliyet.com.tr/amp/metin-hara-ile--insana-guven--catisi-altinda-keyifli-sohbetimiz---pembenar-yazardetay-yasam-2222012/

i know there is an English version of this article but i cant find right now 

Even Adriana wished her good luck and visited her after her treatment when they were in Bodrum last year. What i noticed is Metin never ignores ppl who suffers from cancer because of his mother. He promised Duru Apras, the girl with cancer, to bring Adriana to see her, sadly poor girl cannot suffer.

https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/yasam/metin-hara-adrianaya-hic-karismadim,my7Ujzzlm060S15LEHrJJw/PNOH-AdtZkqLhol5mq30Yw

https://www.takvim.com.tr/saklambac/2017/07/27/melek-yenge

yes anyway,

Vogue US updated its runway / backstage photo archive so if any of you has full access or subscribtion we might get some unseen / never published photos of Adriana.

Before this gets out of hand again, please from this point forward stop the entire We hate Metin train. It's Christmas for ffs, let these people be happy and live their lives, otherwise this thread will be closed. 

I think her family from Brazil is coming from New years. Her mom took some pictures on a plane with her grandmother. I hope its true. It would be good for Adriana to be surrounded by real family and people that actually love her. Also, its good because I think Adriana being around her own people would remind her of her roots. I honestly think thats the to key to finding herself and her true soul authentically. I hope that is where her mom is headed 

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think her family from Brazil is coming from New years. Her mom took some pictures on a plane with her grandmother. I hope its true. It would be good for Adriana to be surrounded by real family and people that actually love her. Also, its good because I think Adriana being around her own people would remind her of her roots. I honestly think thats the to key to finding herself and her true soul authentically. I hope that is where her mom is headed 

Her mom or her aunt Vera? I saw Vera photos and that was a bus, and she writed "backing to home"... I think her grandmother never came to usa bc of the travel :/

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Her mom or her aunt Vera? I saw Vera photos and that was a bus, and she writed "backing to home"... I think her grandmother never came to usa bc of the travel :/

Oh, well her grandmother was on the plane though. Maybe they went somewhere else perhaps. Or they could have just been there for Christmas and didn't share because they never tell whether they are with Adriana or not

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

That is a bus.. they went to a place named Cruz das Almas, stay in Bahia..

But I would love to see Graça, Vera and her grandmother in Miami with her ♡

Oh that was a bus? Forgive me, I don't know what brazilian transportation looks like because I have never been there. I thought it was a plane.

However hopefully her mother still does see her for new year or something.