Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I didn't even remember the name of her 2005 candy opening segment but these men did lol 

This was definitely one of my fav walk ever ! The outfit was nothing extra but so sexy and special in a way. 

I would have put her Super Angels opening in my Top 3. I remember when I saw her there I really felt the strong woman she is.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Miami..she received some presents no?! And she sold her apartament im NY..So I think she received them in her house

I don't know, I tought her parents were in Brazil yet or she would fly to Brazil to spend the christmas there and New Year in Miami.

46 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I don't know, I tought her parents were in Brazil yet or she would fly to Brazil to spend the christmas there and New Year in Miami.

She was in Miami at christmas last year and metin wasn't there, Marko was... But idk if this year she will be in Brazil

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Merry Christmas!

Adriana posted the most random pic lol

I think she posted that, just to post something. I think Adriana is still in a bad place right now, so she doesn't want to post probably because she is in a bad mood or to avoid turkish press talking more shit. But she probably felt like she should post something, even though it was random and had no message. I think if she was in a better mood, there would be better and more usual posts. UGH Seriously this is why I can’t with Metin, even with her not talking to him right now, he still has this dark cloud over her. I just hope very soon she gets over him completely and reclaims her happiness and sunshine

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she posted that, just to post something. I think Adriana is still in a bad place right now

Totally agree... and Idk if turkish media could talk about a simple Christmas pic... and it's sad how Adriana lets a man like that affect her :/

Totally agree... and Idk if turkish media could talk about a simple Christmas pic... and it's sad how Adriana lets a man like that affect her :/

I mean I understand why she would be so crushed. Because she kept defending him and all that, and he was starting to change her alot. Like she was in so deep with that dude that she just did not seem like herself. When you are in that deep with somebody and then you realize that something isn't right and that your life is actually better off without that person, it will sting bad. Thats why I am not getting too excited about them being broken up for good because Adriana was VERY blinded this time, and its not easy to become totally unblinded in her case. Its going to take sometime for her to get used to the fact that somebody she probably shared alot with and who she clearly gave soo much to (let him drive/use her car, let him stay at her house all the time, let him enjoy the nice tickets she got from sports games and such. Supported his career publicly, alot of super famous people supported him JUST because of Adriana. Like paris hilton and the mowry sisters, they follow him only because they are clearly fans of Adriana. She gave him so much while he did very little in comparison )  Anyways, somebody who she gave all of that to she realizes was somebody who was very shady and used her and didn't care about her like he should have. I just hope she doesn't think the answer is to get back with him. Thats not gonna make her happy again because the same problems will keep happening. She probably doesn't even see him the same anymore, so there is no use in getting back with him. What she gotta go through right now IS tough, I understand it. Its not easy. However, its whats best for her and I hope she knows that.

Yes it does suck that someone like this guy (she was out of his league in ALL ways possible, both in looks and character), is one who seems to have affected her the worst. It just sucks as a fan to see her go through it. It sucks to know that even with Adriana possibly on the verge of breaking up with him for good, that she is still hurting the way she is, and probably depressed again. She does have somethings to be depressed about, but metin is clearly not the cure to it. And did you see what he posted with his mom? It was obviously a subliminal to what Adriana said. He is just trash and he doesn't care and doesn't think he is wrong. He never does. And now, Adriana is in a bad place emotionally and mentally. He has been the source of so much negativity in her life, its not even our life and even we just want it to end. And even with her being by herself right now, the negativity is still lurking around her. She just has to get over it is all. She has to know that she will be alright and that she doesn't need him in her life. She does not need no man, but she especially doesn't need one like him who has used her to benefit himself and caused too many problems for her. If she'd remember she doesn't need him and will survive greatly without him in her life she will be fine.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

How Subliminal? I saw the post, but I don't know , didn't get anything.

The post of Adriana that the media keeps sharing, is the quote about how parents raise their sons. And that its not a woman's job to raise them properly. Thats what she had posted. And he posts that old photo of him and his mom saying he was a "proud son" of hers. Proud to be the kind of son she raised. I COULD be wrong but I doubt it. I don't put it past him, it would be very ironic if he just randomly decided to post that out all the other times he could have  (on her birthday, or mother's day or his own birthday). He chose a random day to post that after the quote Adriana posted was all over turkish media.

His family unfollowed her?! And she needs to unfollow his family esp his mom after saying this, if she has ig acc

No his family didn't do that. They are barely on there lol. They don't care about that and Adriana doesn't care neither probably.

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The post of Adriana that the media keeps sharing, is the quote about how parents raise their sons. And that its not a woman's job to raise them properly. Thats what she had posted. And he posts that old photo of him and his mom saying he was a "proud son" of hers. Proud to be the kind of son she raised. I COULD be wrong but I doubt it. I don't put it past him, it would be very ironic if he just randomly decided to post that out all the other times he could have  (on her birthday, or mother's day or his own birthday). He chose a random day to post that after the quote Adriana posted was all over turkish media.

I didn't saw this post , didn't even notice this thing on the media .. anyway, this guy is so creep

Doesn't care about what? 

About following and stuff, at their age it means nothing and is barley used.

Calling metin a "Creep" is putting it very nicely. You can call him worse given all he has done. It just sucks someone like him ended up meeting someone like Adriana. Vulnerable, sweet, and wears her heart on her sleeve.  Its easy for someone like him to to advantage of those traits, Its probably the reason why this situation is difficult for her. But I am just going to continue to pray for her and hope that very soon she finds her REAL peace of mind, by herself

Y'all write some essays just to say the same thing over and over again. Yes, he was trash. Yes, the most likely broke up. Yes, she's most likely sad about as a normal human being. Yes, we know you hate HATE that dude. We got it. This has been going on for like 100 pages.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, EsraLima said:

This was definitely one of my fav walk ever ! The outfit was nothing extra but so sexy and special in a way. 

I would have put her Super Angels opening in my Top 3. I remember when I saw her there I really felt the strong woman she is.

Anyways, to avoid cursing people out here about the same shit, back to this. I do agree that the superangels one is underrated. At that point, she didn’t even need to open the show, to be the star. Her segment openings felt like show openings at that point 

15 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

It's "sad" she didn't post anything about Christmas this year. I hope she at least enjoyed it with her family.

Hope everyone here had a great Christmas with their loved ones too :heart:

Let's hope we get something for New Year's Eve. I love the white dress she used the past couple of years in her parties in Miami with family and friends (but without drunk Turkish idiots invited by him last year...)