Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, ekn said:

Apparently i spoke too early, drama never ends with Turkish press. 

LOL, like he would reveal a secret marriage proposal to the press... well, he could to be honest, for publicity lol

And following this logic about the other soccer guy, that ifyu follow a woman on ig it means you are dating her, I would currently be in a relationshi with 100+ between models, actresses and singers. Good to know, I tought I was single until a few minutes ago lol

Seriously how can they be so dumb?

Just now, EsraLima said:

It doesn't appears on my Instagram, it only says she started following freshfashionsunday

Yeh, when I searched his name it show me she's was following him. Now I went to see it again and it doesn't show anymore. I think my instagram troll me 😰

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

LOL, like he would reveal a secret marriage proposal to the press... well, he could to be honest, for publicity lol

And following this logic about the other soccer guy, that ifyu follow a woman on ig it means you are dating her, I would currently be in a relationshi with 100+ between models, actresses and singers. Good to know, I tought I was single until a few minutes ago lol

Seriously how can they be so dumb?

She follow him too, right? I don't know where come from so many imaginarion from the turkish press

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

She follow him too, right? I don't know where come from so many imaginarion from the turkish press

Yes she follows him but I'm pretty sure it's been a while so I don't know why they think there is something between them lol

2 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Turkish media say that she and this soccer player started to follow each other right after she unfollowed Metin. lol
This is a complete lie. :dry:

I can confirm, I check each day her new followings to see if these accounts have posts about her, and she didn't follow this guy in the last week for sure.

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

I can confirm, I check each day her new followings to see if these accounts have posts about her, and she didn't follow this guy in the last week for sure.

Well .. I wouldn't be surprise if Metin it's behind all this sh**t lie from the press. Theses turkish press are worst then brazilian press lol