Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Oh thank fucking god. Metin has been such a negative presence in her life I ultimately stopped posting here because she was doing little to no work and he was impossible to ignore. And frankly, her weakness in allowing him to do the shit he did really changed my opinion of her. 

For her sake I'm thrilled that she's finally seeing the light. She's also done with VS and went out with a bang and an undeniably beatiful and well deserved acknowledgment. VS is tanking and she's in such a good spot right now. Keep getting your shit together and start 2019 off in the way that you deserve Adri!!!! 

Of course he's not going to unfollow her anytime soon. Even the mere speculation by the press and public about whether or not they broke up is more press than he would otherwise ever get lol. He's low enough to ride the tide for as long as possible. 

Adriana has jumped from guy to guy for years. She seemingly can't be alone. And I hope that can change this time around. It's Ok to be alone. It should be preferable to dating shitty athlete types or grimey used car salesmen types. I agree that she didn't cheat on Julian with Matt. But that still wasn't a good look for her. She was being painted as being super sloppy and messy. And we all know that's not her style. She was going through shit. And I hope before she dives into her next relationship she takes the time to get her mind right. Giving metin one hour of her time is too damn much. Let alone over a year and letting him into her home and family life. 

All the best to her. She's still beautiful and has a great reputation in the industry. Get yours girl! And cut out the toxic influences. I'm still a little wary because with adriana, if you're a fan you can't hold your breath. I'm worried she's going to embody the personality and traits of the next guy she dates. Like she always does. I hope she can stop that madness and be the beatiful person she is on the inside. That's also what made her success. Not just her physical beauty. I'm tired of her dating these losers and letting them change her. She's the brand. And she didn't get to where she is through anything other than being who she is. 

Also. Maybe this has been posted already. But I remember months ago when I and other users were shunned for pointing out the obvious about metins family and how they were creating fake accounts to mess with Tamara and adriana's relationship because she was openly disapproving of his relationship. 

His family has consistently been creepy as hell. His dad follows the adriana lima tag. Which is one thing. But he also follows an "adrianalimafans" tag, it's always been and remains clear that metin reads this forum. His family too most likely. They're not just leeches. They're sophisticated leeches. 

Months ago I said this and I think it's going to be the case. The danger is not just in dating metin. The aftermath is going to suck for reasons other than just loneliness. He's a snake. He's not going to let this break up fall easy. I guarantee that he's going to create a lot of drama post break up. He's messy. And he's going to find any way to capitalize. His tumblr page gave us so much insight into how fake he is about his eat pray love be a good person bs. 

Will be watching his movements like a hawk. He's a snake through and through. 

But even with this said I'd like a public statement from her team announcing this break up. Let's officially consider him the past. 

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh I just saw.. She liked theses 2 

Screenshot_2018-12-16-17-07-06-1.jpg Screenshot_2018-12-16-17-29-47.jpg

Missed the second one, thanks. Ironic how the second is exactly how she pictured him in that post last year about him being her spiritual mentor. So happy to see that she understood he was a fraud all along.

47 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Months ago I said this and I think it's going to be the case. The danger is not just in dating metin. The aftermath is going to suck for reasons other than just loneliness. He's a snake. He's not going to let this break up fall easy. I guarantee that he's going to create a lot of drama post break up. He's messy. And he's going to find any way to capitalize. His tumblr page gave us so much insight into how fake he is about his eat pray love be a good person bs. 

Will be watching his movements like a hawk. He's a snake through and through. 

But even with this said I'd like a public statement from her team announcing this break up. Let's officially consider him the past. 

You guys see whats happening to Cardi with her husband (who was also using her so that he could say he was apart of a power couple and is said to be entitled to alot of her money even though she isn’t entitled to much of his AND even persuaded her to change her lable and career so that she was under the management of HIS people.), thats the kind of shit Metin will be doing. Actually, he basically already has done that the other times she has gotten mad at him. He will probably be trying again which is why he is pretending like nothing happened. I mean obviously he won't go on "stage" or anything like that because Adriana isn't a singer. But he would be doing all kinds of things to get Adriana to change her mind about him and to stay with him and just like this tweets says, its a terrible thing for a man to do and manipulative as hell

^ I was going to actually cite cardi and offset. Dude cheated on her and invaded HER set to try to make a point. You fucked up. It's over. Let the girl do her thing. I totally agree. Obviously the elements are different here. But this guy isn't going to fade away. After Adriana and Julian broke up, even though the break up was kind of immature in terms of sentiment, they both went their own way because they had successful careers and shit to do. Metin has been banking on her so hard. She's one of the best known supermodels in the world, and this girl was promoting an article that this man wrote for Vogue. AN ARTICLE!!! That's the amount of hype her can generate even with adriana. He's got nothing to lose and he's going to start major drama. 

We should be thankful she has no kids with this man. Cardi is in a tough spot in having to keep offset in her life in some capacity. Adriana was able to break free in a clean way. But this manipulative douche is still going to bring the bullshit. I hope her team is ready for it. 

He's going to linger around and do everything in his power to try to get back in her good graces. We've said it before. He's cunning. I hope she really moves on and stays away. 

I wanted to know what happened to Adriana to see the obvious... that many people saw at day 1...

At the begining I thought this was a PR stunt,her showing his book.. bc I couldn't imagine THIS to be real... But then I realize that Adriana really has problems in this area and Metin saw that, how vulnerable and desperate she was, I think to him it was very easy to fooled Adriana... Just hope all this sh** really ended bc of her kids and that she can reconnect with her truly friends that she walked away bc of him, what was a shame

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

^ I was going to actually cite cardi and offset. Dude cheated on her and invaded HER set to try to make a point. You fucked up. It's over. Let the girl do her thing. I totally agree. Obviously the elements are different here. But this guy isn't going to fade away. After Adriana and Julian broke up, even though the break up was kind of immature in terms of sentiment, they both went their own way because they had successful careers and shit to do. Metin has been banking on her so hard. She's one of the best known supermodels in the world, and this girl was promoting an article that this man wrote for Vogue. AN ARTICLE!!! That's the amount of hype her can generate even with adriana. He's got nothing to lose and he's going to start major drama. 

We should be thankful she has no kids with this man. Cardi is in a tough spot in having to keep offset in her life in some capacity. Adriana was able to break free in a clean way. But this manipulative douche is still going to bring the bullshit. I hope her team is ready for it. 

He's going to linger around and do everything in his power to try to get back in her good graces. We've said it before. He's cunning. I hope she really moves on and stays away. 

He is cunning, and that was scary before. But at the same time, one thing about Adriana is so far she eventually always wakes up before its too late. I will give her that. True, majority of the men she has dated were TRASH. And it was scary at first when she started dating metin because unlike the others, he wasn't idiot. He is cunning and thats exactly how someone like him ( a person who wasn't Adriana's type at all physically and didn't like going to the gym much lol) still managed to make her like him, and still managed to get her to take him back. However, one thing about Adriana is she was never a beyonce type. Thats why she has had so many break ups, because she wasn't the type to STAY with a guy after her limit has been reached. She will divorce a man like she did Marko. She will refuse to wait for him to settle down with her (thats what happened with julian). And even if the day BEFORE they were having the time of their lives, if something too bad happened between that day and the next, she will dump you like she did Joe lol. Once Adriana is actually tired of BS, she really is.

The question for this situation, is Adriana tired yet, has her limit finally been reached with metin? Also, we don't know what happened. Does she now see where people were coming from about not liking him? Or did something else unrelated happen. But I hope she is tired of the crap; please don't let him be the one asshole who she chooses to stay with despite the bad things he kept doing. I don't even want to know what happened between them. I hope that she understands and see where everybody else basically was coming from when it came to not liking him

Does anyone know what exactly happened between them? I really wonder this time bc Metin was taking advantage of this relationship so he sure was moving carefully to not lose her. What could he have done to mess up? He wasn’t even with her when it all began. Even Turkish press run out of conspiracy theories.

36 minutes ago, ekn said:

Does anyone know what exactly happened between them? I really wonder this time bc Metin was taking advantage of this relationship so he sure was moving carefully to not lose her. What could he have done to mess up? He wasn’t even with her when it all began. Even Turkish press run out of conspiracy theories.

No, and I personally don’t care. Just as long as she sees that somebody like him isn’t worthy of her real love and time, and that she can do wayyy better and doesn’t need him for anything. Maybe its the some of the same shit as before, she just got tired of forgiving him for it. Or he could have done worse this time. Either way, I am not surprised. The dude was just a dark cloud in her space