Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

So agree! And I feel like she felt so confident when she was dating him!

But yeah He wasn't the best guy but at least he didn't want her money or fame..

Yeah she was less censored and more free spirit.

We just need a prayer circle that Adriana keeps her foot down this time lol 

1.thumb.gif.fa45c58168a5354754d3db7cfb50d6ed.gif

But forreal, she tends to always be forgiving to the men that have been assholes to her because she is nice and tries to do the right thing. But just because she is so nice doesn't mean she has to keep tolerating the massive bullshit Metin always brings. We don't even know the other shit he has done that has hurt her, we just know it happened and we also have seen the shady and bad things he has done with our own eyes. All of it is just unacceptable. Its one thing for a guy to keep making little mistakes. But this is a guy who does not support Adriana in the way she did him. A guy who liked comments that praised him but implied negative things about Adriana. A guy who is now to the point where adriana feels mentally and emotionally drained by him. Its not healthy and its not even acceptable. He does alot of trash shit and Adriana has taken him back every single time. When will it be enough? And the fact that his creepy self didn't unfollow her back makes me shake my head,and it doesn't help the idea that he is creepy. Because he is about try to restart this ugly cycle again, where he does or says something in a hurry thats going to make adriana forgive him because he knows she is nice and a good person and wants to be loved. Just taking advantage of her, as always. And its easy for him because he literally makes his living using concepts of manipulation . I pray Adriana KEEPS her eyes, and she actually gets tired of this before its too late

I agree with what someone said earlier, it can be hard for a celeb to find somebody that actually is good for them, thats why alot of them go through the break ups they do. HOWEVER, no matter how hard it can be, nobody should be settling. Adriana would be settling at this point. Ofcourse there is somebody elseout there who would actually love her just as genuinely as she loves them and support her in the same way she does them and who doesn't want to use her. Metin is just not that person. IDK what he did to make her feel the way she does right now but its unacceptable to make her feel that way.

Just now, Sophie20 said:

Hahahaha I agree with the prayer circle.... But I'm afraid that she can found someone even worst LOL like Joe was bad, then edelman then Metin worst than these 2 together.... I'm starting to think she needs go back with Marko

lol Yeh. I Think she should be alone for some time, it would make good for her.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

She reposted an ig story from a German Maybelline blogger, but she wasn't with them shooting in NYC, she isn't in any of all the bloggers ig stories and they showed the set with cb so I guess if she was there we would have seen her. It seems she is really going to Berlin for the Maybelline show, good, I miss her already on the runway.

Maybe she did the shoot when she was there, the last time? I am just excited and prayng for they don't make her use another awful dress

9 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

She reposted an ig story from a German Maybelline blogger, but she wasn't with them shooting in NYC, she isn't in any of all the bloggers ig stories and they showed the set with cb so I guess if she was there we would have seen her. It seems she is really going to Berlin for the Maybelline show, good, I miss her already on the runway.

Actually her attendance to the Berlin fashion week was confirmed by official maybelline Germany a month ago but what’s not clear is whether she will walk for any show or she will only attend to some maybelline events like she did in NYFW as you said. On tickets it says she will walk on January 17 at 20.30 (8:30pm)but there is no show on the BFW calender at that time. I really want to see her on runway bc vsfs wasn’t that good to be her last.

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Btw, There will be private Puma conference in Miami this week like they did in London. Judging by mercedes’ post adriana would attend.

Let's hope we get a bit more then a couple of ig pictures this time, but if it's just for their employes like VS also did (in 2007 she was at one for example, and we got like 4 or 5 blurred pictures) I'm afraid it will be the same.

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Actually her attendance to the Berlin fashion week was confirmed by official maybelline Germany a month ago but what’s not clear is whether she will walk for any show or she will only attend to some maybelline events like she did in NYFW as you said. On tickets it says she will walk on January 17 at 20.30 (8:30pm)but there is no show on the BFW calender at that time. I really want to see her on runway bc vsfs wasn’t that good to be her last.

I don't think she will stop doing regualr runways, she doesn't do them much but imo she will continue to do at least a few ones a year. The brands that work with her usually ask her if she is available for the big shows, like Miu Miu this year.