Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Have you guys noticed that 3 of Victoria's Secret most liked pictures of 2018 are Adriana ? :wink: 

Not even Candice & Behati are in the Top 9... lol.

1618371655_Capturedcran2018-12-1812_17_18.thumb.png.d2e4e63b093463347c0bb95738882d24.png

If this isn't the perfect image of VS right now... Kartrashians that aren't even Angels everywhere, younger models with potential but not iconic, and huge nostalgia for a legendary woman.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Okay folks I just went through about five pages of nonsense, please for the love of god, stop it with the whole relationship thing. Everyone here dislikes Metin, we get it, but it's been said a million times. There's really no confirmation of anything or any way to know what is happening, time will tell and Adriana is a grown woman, we're not the right people to be judging her nor her relationships. If this carries on I'll start deleting posts and handing out warnings because we've had to clean up this thread way too many times for the same thingh. 

If I remember correctly, this topic has been closed 2x because certain people could not stop talking (if you can even call it talking) about her love life. Multiple “warnings” have been given by several moderators but nothing changed. It stayed calm for a while and people didn’t talk about it for let’s say a week but it’s honestly just a matter of time before there are more than 50+ pages added to this topic filled with the same thing over and over again. I’ve said this before and I’m sure lots of people will be pissed off but I honestly don’t see the point in keeping this topic open because it’s pretty much only about her love life and the same conversation has been going on ever since 2017. 

4 hours ago, Corner said:

Maybe Luna is new to internet culture? If you think Adriana fans do the most, I don’t think you’d survive in a forum where A list musians and movies stars are talked about, who have way more fans than Adriana, because believe me it’s a whole nother ball game.

I mean, we’re not telling Adriana to date any guy we’ve handpicked for her, most of the discussions is assumptions and wishful thinking even though we’d like it if she indeed go for our types for her. But Metin reeks of bullshit, excuse us if we think she deserves better like any fandom would.

I think I’ve said this before, but personally I’ve never cared about Adriana’s love life and I can’t even name any of her exes, but this Metin guy just gives off a legitimate bad vibe...and who knows, maybe he’s not even that bad...but as fans, we can talk about how we perceive anyone, whether what we’re talking about is good or bad. 

Exactly. Also I think most people said they wanted someone for Adriana who was genuine and didn’t need or want to use her. The problem with metin here wasn’t really his looks but the things he did and how upset Adriana would clearly get. She liked something else last night actually about not having to tell a man how to be a good boyfriend. Clearly something bad happened or Adriana is tired herself and is actively showing it. He made all those creepy and fake posts about her to the public but is a bad boyfriend in private apparently. Which isn’t shocking because what he does in public gives him attention but how he as a boyfriend in private, he didn’t care because he wasn’t genuine, thats what I am getting from what adriana posted/liked and his own actions. So....People are just hoping she gets better than metin because she is clearly upset right now.

Update: According to some Maybelline’s make up bloggers she will walk for a designer at BFW. On tickets there is not enough information about Adriana but bloggers recieved invitations directly by maybelline that clearly say she will be on the runway with some other maybelline models.

5 minutes ago, ekn said:

Update: According to some Maybelline’s make up bloggers she will walk for a designer at BFW. On tickets there is not enough information about Adriana but bloggers recieved invitations directly by maybelline that clearly say she will be on the runway with some other maybelline models.

I really hope she wear a better outfit. Because, this year dress was a totally disaster, make her look like a pregnant woman.

22 minutes ago, ekn said:

She will walk for a designer AND Maybelline ? Or just Maybelline ? 

3 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think she will wear a designer clothe for maybelline show, like she wore that dress of Phillip Plein in the show.

Yes, true 

Her dress last year was indeed made her look like pregnant but i also think the dress was her own choice.

Just now, ekn said:

Yes, true 

Her dress last year was indeed made her look like pregnant but i also think the dress was her own choice.

Also she did gain weight at that time. She admitted it herself so that was another reason. But with her being a puma ambassador and I think being more focused on her career, I trust that she will probably be in better shape at this show 

I think January will be really good for her, because it will be the maybelline show, something for puma ( don't know if is some event of the official photos of her and Bolt) and the IWC event. And I really hope to see her again in the Carnival of RJ or Bahia ( since both are iconics) 

37 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I just saw it. I guess she lost her patient with all lies

StorySaver_adrianalima_46601720_462945627567269_3216213258872660895_n.jpg

Well, you know any other time Metin would have been glad to make a post like this if they were actually together right now. He has spoken to the media in person and on social media. But now that Adriana has finally started putting her foot down he doesn't bother because he can't say that everything is fine with them. This is the first time he has not talk to the media and public about her and its when things have come to a halt. If they were actually together, he'd be glad to make a post to the media and public, so that they could know that he was with her still. But things are different right now, so Adriana is going to have to do it herself. While he is still pretending that shit didn't happen and is still following her, just so some few naive people can still think they're relationship is fine right now.

If I was Adriana i'd be tired of everything from Turkey right about now. The sad thing is the reason why turkey is creating all of that news is because she was with somebody from there who kept talking to them about her and stuff. This is why me and the others said that metin and his family were exploiting Adriana and their relationship. THIS is what happens when your exploited by somebody else to the media, the media gets out of control over small things. All Adriana did was unfollow this man and make a post and they created all these damn stories. Just another reason she shouldn't get back with him, if she dated somebody who was more low key and who didn't talk about her and their entire relationship to the media(AKA exploit her and their relationship) just so they could keep attention, it wouldn't be THIS bad.

This is probably why she has been so quiet, she probably isn't feeling that happy right now SMH. I hope she gets the strength to leave him for good because he isn't worth the negativity and unhappiness that he causes. Like we always said, he is like a dark cloud over her life. She has to get rid of it. She will probably need to take some time to herself and give herself a chance to find some kind of light in her life again. But I hope she knows it should be done, all of this bad shit that has happened and has affected her is induced by him. Its so obvious she isn't that happy right now, and as a newly retired person, who just ended part of her career on a high note, she should not be dealing with that. She gotta get rid of this guy because this is a fucking shame. Adriana should be happier and doing better right now. I pray 2019 will no longer be about him