Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

I'd love to see her open something this year, just not porcelain angels. I don't have too high of hopes for that. Punk Angels could work for her though, even Goddesses.

Isn't punk angel the balmain section? If Adriana opens that, it would be rightful, whether certain VS fans like it or not, Adriana has worked with oliver the most out of all angels. But since ale walked more balmain shows than adriana they want her to open it. If Adriana opens that over Ale, people will never let vs NOR adriana live it down. Even though its responsible, Adriana doesn't walk every balmain show because she actually walks other shows but Adriana is the only VS angel out of them all to have a balmain campaign

We will see but, I am tired of people complaining about Adriana being chosen for stuff over alessandra.

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Isn't punk angel the balmain section? If Adriana opens that, it would be rightful, whether certain VS fans like it or not, Adriana has worked with oliver the most out of all angels. But since ale walked more balmain shows than adriana they want her to open it. If Adriana opens that over Ale, people will never let vs NOR adriana live it down. Even though its responsible, Adriana doesn't walk every balmain show because she actually walks other shows but Adriana is the only VS angel out of them all to have a balmain campaign

We will see but, I am tired of people complaining about Adriana being chosen for stuff over alessandra.

I get you on the complainjng part. In no wat would i be torn up if either didnt get that open or close, I just like Adriana’s energy for Punk Angels. :smile:

IDK what yall are talking about, she was one of the Angels who got more screentime last year, her Secret Angels opening was easily the walk with most time and she also got an ass-kissing segment about how great her walk is :rofl:  I'm 99% sure she's opening Punk tho, I can see Olivier demanding the biggest Angel to open his segment, and he's also mentioned multiple times that Adriana is one of his muses so I think that's pretty set.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

IDK what yall are talking about, she was one of the Angels who got more screentime last year, her Secret Angels opening was easily the walk with most time and she also got an ass-kissing segment about how great her walk is :rofl:  I'm 99% sure she's opening Punk tho, I can see Olivier demanding the biggest Angel to open his segment, and he's also mentioned multiple times that Adriana is one of his muses so I think that's pretty set.

Just last year but two angels were missing. Think about 2015. Tragic. Tragic year all around for Adriana fans. She looked bad, they didn't show her much, and she wasn't even given an opening

Not sure which show did you watch in 2015 but she had her fair share of screentime in a pool of 15 models and she opened a segment, the one about butterflies where Ellie Goulding did that horrible performance, I do agree she didn't look her best tho, the make up didn't suit her at all

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Not sure which show did you watch in 2015 but she had her fair share of screentime in a pool of 15 models and she opened a segment, the one about butterflies where Ellie Goulding did that horrible performance, I do agree she didn't look her best tho, the make up didn't suit her at all

She wasn't shown during the interviews barely and her two walking moments only came out to be 27 seconds.

All of her moments during that show walks included wouldn't even total up into a minute. And thats low when they have an hour. Yeah they got 15 angels now but whose fault is that? Lol. I believe kendall was talked about during this show and she isn't even an angel, that time could have been used to show the angels more. So I don't agree with the timing being acceptable, VS could have avoided having to show some angels so little. And her fire work walk was cut up so bad

But no one got much time on screen anyway, and Adriana has walked this show 16 times and every year she still gets the most support, every year she opens a segment or gets to play a big part. I agree 14 Angels is a joke but now that they have them, they gotta spread the love. Especially when you consider the NA are putting more time and effort into VS nowdays, so I do think it's fair the NA get more screentime and better outfits. Adriana (and Alessandra and Lily too for that matter) is well past her peak with VS.

I adore Adriana, she's my favorite model ever but I don't understand why the fuck she's even with VS anymore.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I adore Adriana, she's my favorite model ever but I don't understand why the fuck she's even with VS anymore.

At this point I'm really thinking that Adri wants to go out after beating Heidi's record.  She's said she wanted to be 40 and walk the show.  Heidi retired at what age? 37? So Adri's got a few years  to go.And I say more power to her. 

She can retire at 50 if she wants (please no!), but I think expecting her to still be the #1 player in the show is ridiculous, there's a lot more girls now and they all deserve their spotlight just like Adriana had it for nearly a decade, and she still does. If anything, Alessandra is the one getting fucked by VS but Adriana? She's got three FB, five show openings, opens a segment every year and has gotten ass-kissing segments repeatedly :idk: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She can retire at 50 if she wants (please no!), but I think expecting her to still be the #1 player in the show is ridiculous, there's a lot more girls now and they all deserve their spotlight just like Adriana had it for nearly a decade, and she still does. If anything, Alessandra is the one getting fucked by VS but Adriana? She's got three FB, five show openings, opens a segment every year and has gotten ass-kissing segments repeatedly :idk: 

Lets not even because Adriana is always somehow the blame for that

And I don't think anyone expects for Adriana to be shown alot, we'd just like for that to happen like any other fan of their favorite angel. But we all said, we don't expect it. And thats why we not really supporting it lol.

Alot of people get like that when their fav team loses. Atleast she didn't go off like she did with mayweather and talked about conspiracy lol.  I think its because she is friends with these people and she is passionate about it. Thats how people usually react.

In any sport, players should take a wonderful attitude like Joanna, but their staff, family, friends and fans are mostly attitudes like her. She is a big fan of Joanna and also a good friend, so I guess this reaction is unavoidable. Even Gisele was more more terrible when her husband's team lost.

Gisele's situation was totally different..people wanted to blame Tom Brady and Gisele defended him...

Well tha's my opinion..I always prefer a classy attitude like 'Congratulations Rose' or silence.. she did a really good fight..be always humble

Tom Hardy is really handsome !!!!

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Gisele's situation was totally different..people wanted to blame Tom Brady and Gisele defended him...

Well tha's my opinion..I always prefer a classy attitude like 'Congratulations Rose' or silence.. she did a really good fight..be always humble

Tom Hardy is really handsome !!!!

How could she have possibly known that before leaving the building? Gisele threw the rest of the team under the bus and cursed them out(behind their backs) after she left her seat. Thats how the cameras caught her, it was before she even left the stadium and before she saw Tom. Gisele was just salty like any other person, I remember even on her forum here people thought it was a bad look for her. It was the other way around. She was the one to just blame the rest of the team saying Tom couldn't be the only one to make them win. And she said that before anybody even had the chance to say something

1.thumb.jpg.a141d4e6eef484a5be53fe8c0becb746.jpg

There is no such thing as that reaction in sports here anyway, unless its the player themselves because they are like penalized if they don't.