Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

36 minutes ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Gosh indeed please no.. Love that she's happy but honestly don't know what to think of Metin. :wacko: But he won't be attending?

And is season 2 confirmed, does anybody know?

They are asking to apply for new contestants, so yes:

10 hours ago, Corner said:

Soul you’re right, posting on her ig stories more has to be the reason.

Morpheu, I’m sure she’s going to be part of season 2? I don’t see why not. Unless she opts out. I feel like they need her more than she needs them. It’s not like she’s busy with other projects. And she’s like a producer for the show right?

Her twitter followers has doubled since the last time her IG count moved up

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Which segment do you think she will walk or even open? And which one is with balmain?

Nomadic Adventure
-Porcelain Angel .
-A Winter's Tale .
-Millenial Nation
.-Goddesess

-Punk Angels 

I hope she walks the goddesess segment.

Me too. Also I would love to see her open the Balmain segment (if she is not opening the show).

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yes she is... Graça isn't married? I think I remember to read something about it

I never see a husband with her.. Who knows. She seems like a very religious lady, so I think she is one of those women who are more focused on that than another guy

Do you follow her on instagram? Did you see that post with Rihanna's face? Hahahah I really didn't expect that lol and I don't know how to traduce lol and she didn't put laughts so she wasn't joking... And she can be religious and married, but maybe she separeted