Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Will never get why people hold the wives or friends of athletes to the same standards.No shit they are salty or upset,that's what close friends or family does when you lose,wether they say it or not,especially in the heat of the moment.

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

But no one got much time on screen anyway, and Adriana has walked this show 16 times and every year she still gets the most support, every year she opens a segment or gets to play a big part. I agree 14 Angels is a joke but now that they have them, they gotta spread the love. Especially when you consider the NA are putting more time and effort into VS nowdays, so I do think it's fair the NA get more screentime and better outfits. Adriana (and Alessandra and Lily too for that matter) is well past her peak with VS.

I adore Adriana, she's my favorite model ever but I don't understand why the fuck she's even with VS anymore.

Couldn’t agree more

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

I adore Adriana, she's my favorite model ever but I don't understand why the fuck she's even with VS anymore.

well maybe because she still loves it..... it seems she set the goal to walk for them until shes atleast 40 years old. I dont have high expectations from VS, but hey at the show they always see who people want to see the most.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4VFFHhsF9/?taken-by=elcuerpodepapi

elcuerpodepapi One left hook to rule them all! How many look this real when doing it? @adrianalima I am truly blessed to work with you. Your character, dedication, work ethic, beauty and talent for over 10 years now have been impeccable.

adrianalima Let’s goo master! You have made it possible! You have showed me my power! You did it! No one else! I will make 20 years of Victoria’s Secret

adrianalima And I will make sure you will be there right next to me!!!

elcuerpodepapi @adrianalima 1st time in my life without words. lol. Ask anyone in my family.... Why be an angel when you can be a goddess?

elcuerpodepapi @adrianalima thank you ?❤️?❤️?

8 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Gisele's situation was totally different..people wanted to blame Tom Brady and Gisele defended him...

Well tha's my opinion..I always prefer a classy attitude like 'Congratulations Rose' or silence.. she did a really good fight..be always humble

Tom Hardy is really handsome !!!!

Just saw new pictures of Tom Hardy from the set of Venom and he is one fine man, totally oozes masculinity and sex appeal!

Adri wants to do vsfs until she's 40?  did she actually say that somewhere?  she looks amazing and is nearly 37, so she could do it.  I wonder what kind of crazy PR VS would come up with- "oldest angel ever!" LOL...

Just now, Lowlapez said:

Adri wants to do vsfs until she's 40?  did she actually say that somewhere?  she looks amazing and is nearly 37, so she could do it.  I wonder what kind of crazy PR VS would come up with- "oldest angel ever!" LOL...

Yes, she said it multiple times in interviews and on her trainers IG.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

And what is so bad about that?

She's been doing this for 17 years already, I'm bored. I've waiting for her to move on for a long time, maybe see her working for some other brands that are more high end like La Perla or AP.

And VS is getting messier every year so that doesn't help

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's been doing this for 17 years already, I'm bored. I've waiting for her to move on for a long time, maybe see her working for some other brands that are more high end like La Perla or AP.

And VS is getting messier every year so that doesn't help

Well La Perla has kendal so they couldn't afford adriana too and i don't think many would match what adriana is making with VS.Not one other lingerie brand puts this much money in a fashion show,it is going downhill but it's better then nothing.Besides,lingerie is lingerie,she would be used a lot more at other brands but most allready have good models for them and ed would never drop her and she seems pretty adamant on staying.

Is not about the money, it's about VS doing the same over and over again. It's become boring. I'd love for her to partner with another brand and get her own line like Gisele, Rosie or Doutzen.

It's all about opinions and IMO she should leave VS already and move on. Is not going to happen for sure, but I've been following her career for more than a decade and a change wouls be nice

i would like to see more of her,maybe VS should just keep the teen vibe and separate it from the veteran models who could do a mature sexy look a lot better.Have separate lingerie or something like that,clearly a lot of the VS fanbase love the veteran angels and this will happen again in the future when the NA will grow older.

They won't let her go and she won't let them go.

I just want her to leave because I am bored of VS. Well frustrated at them. If VS was still the way it was in 2010, I wouldn't mind. But its getting painful having to pretend I care about them so much just because adriana works with them still.

Also, lets be real, I am not sure how much we would see Adriana if she left VS today. She is an older model and stuff, work probably wouldn't come AS often as it does with her being a big VS angel. I mean if she was like 27, you wouldn't have to be worried about not seeing her much. But since she is 36, you are not gonna see her as often as you do right now if she left VS tbh

Physically, if she is blessed to continue to age nicely she can make it to the 20th show. I just don't care because VS "can't" give her more airtime and sometimes Adriana does too much and doesn't look her best at the shows sometimes