Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

why do you think so? because of Ed?

Joephine posted a pic on ig saying she's in aspen to shoot the vs holiday commearcial..there is no news about Candice if she is going or not, so I was curious if Adriana will become part of the commercial this year.

1 minute ago, crista said:

Joephine posted a pic on ig saying she's in aspen to shoot the vs holiday commearcial..there is no news about Candice if she is going or not, so I was curious if Adriana will become part of the commercial this year.

they shot the one last year in parts if i remember,not all angels were there at the same time.She is in LA on the 12th to promote the new tv show, so maybe after.

6 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

That is where they are filming this year's holiday commercial.

3 minutes ago, crista said:

aha ok, thanks didnt knew that. Well than i hope she goes. would be strange if not.

4 hours ago, emerald7 said:

aha ok, thanks didnt knew that. Well than i hope she goes. would be strange if not.

yeah, I mean, an angel never misses a holiday commercial unless they are pregnant or because of an emergency. I think thats why she was training with Michael even tho she was on vacation, getting ready for the commercial.

Today, I come here to use Instagram as a platform of the truth. As you see in the picture above, in witch I do not understand clearly the Turkish language, but heard that there is rumors circulating around about me and my loyalty toward my love Metin, and yes I said my love. For your knowledge the man next to me is my gay friend @mkastanis yes I said gay friend and part of my family. The reason I felt in love with Turkey it was that I felt so much love from this country and it's people. So I ask please respect my private life and kindly stop creating fake news. This has been going on since the minute me and Metin started dating. I ask accept the fact that me and him are happily together and in love. As for my love for this country it did not change. Thank you for your understanding. Love you all with my heart and can't wait to be back ❤️

Thankfully only turkish media cares about their relationship because metin is a nobody outside of turkey and hopefully it stays that way. It's like she's the biggest celebrity that ever give a damn about that country lol.Don't see the point of a relationship with someone that is a continent and an ocean away,same with edelman and matt being at the other part of the country but c'est la vie.They will break up eventually.They will continue to write BS about them regardless of what she says anyway,she doesn't need to say anything to anyone when it comes to her private life.Now more turks will bash on mkastanis for being gay.They will start writing that mkastanis became gay after "dating' adriana :rofl:

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She didn't need post that... I'm feeling ashamed for her.. what a dumb history what a crazy media... and what a fake situation That's my opinion...

"and yes I said my love" hahahahaha 

Imo she did it to defend her friend, who was in every Turkish newsite for the past couple of days. It was done with a good intention, but those turkish media won't stop anyway, because they are the worst of the worst.

i think that adriana ,alessandra and candice allready shot for the holiday commercial when they all were in new york.Both jerome and russel were there and both of them are in aspen or they won't be in it and they shot for something different,including behati.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

i think that adriana ,alessandra and candice allready shot for the holiday commercial when they all were in new york.Both jerome and russel were there and both of them are in aspen or they won't be in it and they shot for something different,including behati.

Candice just posted on her IG stories that she was headed to aspen. Not sure about Adriana or Ale still but Adriana was working out while on vacation for a reason. She usually doesn't do that.

38 minutes ago, morpheu said:

but michael bay was not there afaik. Russell or jerome are not experienced enough to filming such a big commercial imo. 

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Candice just posted on her IG stories that she was headed to aspen. Not sure about Adriana or Ale still but Adriana was working out while on vacation for a reason. She usually doesn't do that.

well i hope all the veteran angels are going to be in it,especially adriana,they deserve it.She has an appearence in LA on the 12th so hopefully she goes to aspen after

1 hour ago, ramires said:

but michael bay was not there afaik. Russell or jerome are not experienced enough to filming such a big commercial imo. 

I wouldn't be surprised if VS couldn't afford michael bay anymore. I mean, everything VS does right now is low budget and what not. Nothing they do has the same quality anymore