Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 minutes ago, ramires said:

Her being part of the Trukish Survivor tv show version? LOL and they actually believe this... like she could loose months stranded in some deserted place with all the work she does...

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Her being part of the Trukish Survivor tv show version? LOL and they actually believe this... like she could loose months stranded in some deserted place with all the work she does...

you're right it sounds ridiculous but on saturday one of the most influential journalist who is very close to Acun Ilicali posted a link on facebook which is not available anymore :ph34r: i didn't get what was it about first but a comment says An insider of the acun media leaked info of survivor 2018 and adriana will be the guest only for a few weeks to raise ratings at the beginng of the show. the ratings would peak tho.

it is unlikely but i wouldn't surprise if it happens from now on, i mean everything seems a bit fishy recently :unsure:.

Just now, ramires said:

you're right it sounds ridiculous but on saturday one of the most influential journalist who is very close to Acun Ilicali posted a link on facebook which is not available anymore :ph34r: i didn't get what was it about first but a comment says An insider of the acun media leaked info of survivor 2018 and adriana will be the guest only for a few weeks to raise ratings at the beginng of the show. the ratings would peak tho.

it is unlikely but i wouldn't surprise if it happens from now on, i mean everything seems a bit fishy recently :unsure:.

A few things recorded in studio, it may be, but be a show contestant, no, it's impossible. I agree on the fishy part, a lot.

she would be paid and is famous in turkey for years now,she allready did that dancing with the stars thing a few years ago so i would not be surprised if she did a guest appearance.She doesn't speak turkish though and she needs to speak a lot of it on that kind of show that loves drama so it would be unlikely.

9 hours ago, emerald7 said:

random: Chris started following Edelman again.  Edelman is out of the new season with a knee injury after tearing the ACL in his right knee at the preseason.

Sigh...I heard the news too... He is one of my favorite players, so I'll be praying for his returning in good condition next season.

3 hours ago, jamiya said:

Sigh...I heard the news too... He is one of my favorite players, so I'll be praying for his returning in good condition next season.

Yes i hope he recovers fast. But, hey it seems he is in good company. Its rumored hes dating another vs model now from bahia.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

What do you all think are the chances she will get a tan this fashion show? She is  pale right now :sad: everybody else has tans

Would be nice. Love her tan when shes in bahia. I just hope she doesn't train too much until the show.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Yes i hope he recovers fast. But, hey it seems he is in good company. Its rumored hes dating another vs model now from bahia.

Would be nice. Love her tan when shes in bahia. I just hope she doesn't train too much until the show.

You just never know what you are going to get with her these days for the show. I miss the days where we don't have to worry if she will look good or not

19 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Really!? wow....

Yes it seems  daiane sodre.

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

You just never know what you are going to get with her these days for the show. I miss the days where we don't have to worry if she will look good or not

True. Two years ago she looked so skinny and tired at the afterparty with joe. But yeah we are sometimes very strictly with her. I think if she trains with kirk at dogpound and follows his plan she would look great. Taylor and some other models train with him and they look good. But it looks like adriana will continue with michael. Thats good too but last few times i had the feeling she trained twice a day even at home in ny aftet visiting the gym before.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

wtf...She looks a bit like a young Adriana when seen from the front. LOL

But she is missing something.

interesting, and is a wtf she always appeared to be adriana's fan. And always followed Adriana...until she started following julian. Thats petty. I don't think Adriana is worried about her. (Or if she knows who she is to be frank). Not her fault she met julian being for daine.

Daine isn't missing anything she is just more on the androgynous side.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

interesting,she always appeared to be adriana's fan.

she isn't missing anything she is just more on the androgynous side.

I can't imagine Adriana and Julian will get back together, but this situation is interesting....:neo:

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

I can't imagine Adriana and Julian will get back together, but this situation is interesting....:neo:

I doubt it tbh. As I said, I don't think Adriana knows her. But ofc being a model from brazil, she knew Adriana and was a fan. Reminds me of the rihanna and jlo and drake thing. One starts messing around with him, causing the other to unfollow the person she was a fan of. Except its not the ex (adriana) doing the unfollowing