Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

so until now, no other site brought the news about  Adrianas last VS show this year except some IG acc reposting it. Hope it's not true and maybe she walks the show until shes 40 like she wanted. We have to wait. But isn't it the same every year, people speculating she would leave after the show. Same with Ale...

Probably just a PR stunt by someone at VS to hype their dying show. I agree with everyone. All the new angels after Candice are nothing but pretty instagram models. Those are a dime a dozen. Candice was the last real Angel to join and I'm surprised Adriana and Ale have stuck around this long when they have been pushed back to almost non existence at VS the past few years. They must have a good contract for barely any work.

I think the glory days of VS left at around 2011. I don't even consider candice's era of angel joining as good neither. First of all you had ones like lily and behati also joining and to this day people don't understand why they are angels. And  For me personally, candice has the look but she doesn't posses the charisma and personality. There wasn't enough beyond her looks.  And thats why VS had to push her so freaking hard and why now it seems like she is some kind of popularity decline after having a child, but thats just ME. I acknowledge she looked the part certainly. But I think like 2008 was the last time VS made the most sense and actually did what was best for the company.

Oh gosh, its fight night. I hope she doesn't do the most like she did last year with mayweather and pacman. And mayweather won, I understand mayweather is a horrible human being but those comments she was making to him when he won could have gotten her in trouble. I hope she isn't a sore loser this time around especially since Mcgregor hasn't had the best reputation himself with the comments he made, he would NOT be worth taking a jab at Mayweather, he isn't a good genuine person like pacman was

pacman and mayweather was a controversial fight,some argue it was the most controversial boxing fight ever and many argued that manny should have won,not just pacman fans.That fight was controversial before it even started.It's called being a fan of an athlete and knowing a thing or two about the sport and she does know a bit.This fight wasn't controversial at all,the obvious won.

She would have been a sore loser if she said anything when brazil lost to germany at the world cup but she didn't.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

pacman and mayweather was a controversial fight,some argue it was the most controversial boxing fight ever and many argued that manny should have won,not just pacman fans.That fight was controversial before it even started.It's called being a fan of an athlete and knowing a thing or two about the sport and she does know a bit.This fight wasn't controversial at all,the obvious won.

She would have been a sore loser if she said anything when brazil lost to germany at the world cup but she didn't.

It was different with brazil because Adriana is very very passionate about boxing.  She isn't about soccer. So she always post alot of fight night every year and she was friends with pacman, something I forgot. I just hope she doesn't do what she did last year because Mcgregor has made bad racist remarks. It was a trash vs trash fight. Neither of them really deserve people support

she is passionate about brazil though,you can see from pictures of that match that she was sad that brazil lost.Manny was her boxing idol before she even met him.Manny has made homophobic remarks btw , he did them after retiring but he apologized for them.

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

I'm sure she will. 
Only few Angels had their fitting last week. I hope she gets some great outfits this year... :D

yes i saw Sara had her fitting yesterday, so i thought Adriana will have her soon. :D are we not all hoping every year that she gets great outfits like she deserves. I don't have high expectations from VS the last years. Well i have to say i didn't liked one last yeat when she tried it at the fittings, but at the show she looked great. So, lets see.

3 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yes i saw Sara had her fitting yesterday, so i thought Adriana will have her soon. :D are we not all hoping every year that she gets great outfits like she deserves. I don't have high expectations from VS the last years. Well i have to say i didn't liked one last yeat when she tried it at the fittings, but at the show she looked great. So, lets see.

Me neither... I think she can pull off any bad outfit, as long as hair and makeup are really good. Last year I didn't love her outfits, but she looked incredible on the runway, especially with The Weekend. 2015 was bad, and in 2014 her hair was really flat...
Last outfit of hers that I really loved was the red one from 2013 VSFS in the Parisian Night segment...:heart:

6 hours ago, mjmarija said:

Me neither... I think she can pull off any bad outfit, as long as hair and makeup are really good. Last year I didn't love her outfits, but she looked incredible on the runway, especially with The Weekend. 2015 was bad, and in 2014 her hair was really flat...
Last outfit of hers that I really loved was the red one from 2013 VSFS in the Parisian Night segment...:heart:

so true, but with so many talented people around it should be possible for VS for once to make everything right. Make up, Hair, Outfit (with big wings).....But yeah, how many times we discussed that?  Well it looks like they will focus again more on the other new angels and maybe the comebacks from Candice and Behati. At least some other models are not part of the show this year. like the social media models famous for other things..... I also loved the red one from 2013, together with the iconic Pic from Adriana in red, we see many times.

random: Chris started following Edelman again.  Edelman is out of the new season with a knee injury after tearing the ACL in his right knee at the preseason.